xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Mortal Kombat: Plug In And Play

A couple of months ago I bought this very cool game from a store, because I absolutely love the first game of Mortal Kombat. I like how the game is built right into a controller and you don't even need a game system or anything to play it. I've loved it since it first came out. And I still play it every single day and I truly feel like I am playing an arcade game with the way the controller is designed. And the game play is so easy. And yeah the graphics of the game are not all that great but it's just so much fun playing this great game again I love it. I love it most when I fight Reptile and Shang Tsung. Always my 2 favourite fights in the game.

And I am also wondering has anyone else bought this plug in and play game or others like it and seeing how you like these nifty little controllers?

A couple of months ago I bought this very cool game from a store, because I absolutely love the first game of Mortal Kombat. I like how the game is built right into a controller and you don't even need a game system or anything to play it. I've loved it since it first came out. And I still play it every single day and I truly feel like I am playing an arcade game with the way the controller is designed. And the game play is so easy. And yeah the graphics of the game are not all that great but it's just so much fun playing this great game again I love it. I love it most when I fight Reptile and Shang Tsung. Always my 2 favourite fights in the game.

And I am also wondering has anyone else bought this plug in and play game or others like it and seeing how you like these nifty little controllers?

196219[/snapback]

well yeah its a really great game and really old too i wonder why they arent making new ones on PL2 there are plenty of them so why they are not doing it on PC?i don't know that crazey its really good game and the same part a lot of years not comming new one.

I see certain games are coming out on the Plug in and play games. If there's any games I would like to own someday is the Simpsons Arcade game hopefully they put that on their game controllers someday. And the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game that was in the arcades once those are the games I would certainly like to own from "Plug in and Play" someday I really would. It would save me from looking for arcades that still have these old games people have to pay to play. But when it comes out on the "Plug in and Play" thing then people will only have to buy them once but play them forever. I really do hope they release the Simpsons the arcade game and the turtles game I really do hope. I loved those games they were my absolute favourites and I do hope I get to play them again someday.