xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LittleJ

Errmess Remote Computer

Remote computer thingies? I find those entertaining. Did you try it? Does it actually work?MyWebExPC.com is a good one. But it's a trial that you have to keep on refreshing. That sucks, but it's a good service. :) I just don't like the ads you get from freeware.

Yeah, I've tried it.It was actually very funny pranking my victims;)It works as long as the remote computer doesn't have a firewall thingy.Which is blocking the ports that the prog. is using.But hey, if you run into some problems there is a great supportservice at the forum.Do you mean the ads on the website or in the prog. beacuse there is no ads that comes with the prog. which is great. No spyware.It might not be perfect, but if you use it right you'll get your results.

Oh really now?

hahah. :) yeah. The firewall issue. But you can override that my editing it's settings (the firewall's that is).

By ads I meant as in "some programs have 'ads'" and "adware" (which I hate x10000000000000000000000000+)

Freebies may suck at times, or not have all the bells and whistles you want, but yeah, you're right, it can get the job done.

I have 4 letters to say..... https://get.gotomypc.com/
This is the best thing ever, I actually love it. It is 100% secure unless u got virus's. If someone tries to move the mouse and delete stuff. Move ur mouse to cancel him out, its a great thing cause people cant mess with ur files! :), also it runs on 2 servers, Remote Computer---->You send info to secure server---->Server Reply's and sends to you--->sends back data "example:moving ur mouse or doing stuff on his comp" -->secure server--->back to remote computer... I have to say it gives me a headache, but I have to say I love gotomypc. :) i tried errmess, but would stick with G2MYPC!FYI, if u want free trial, sign up till the part which requires credit card.Look in ur email!Click on link!Brings u back to credit card pageClose it and wait! ;)Then a page pops up saying "Not Ready to use Credit Card? Download Now!" Bingo ^^