xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Look Here If U Want To Bann Hackers a good antihacking resource

Hey

I absoultely hate hackers and have compiled a huge list of ips to deny, over 6500! I know there are more and more hackers emerging everyday and many will not be listed on this, but this host.deny file i have compiled helps to getrid of some gud hackers in general. Includes CMS hackers and general site hackers.

Download this file:

Host.deny (right click save target as to download, to view just click the link)

Install:

Once you have downloaded the above file, upload it to your accounts root folder (the root/), this is the root which has the public_html folders and otheres in it.

What does it do?

It denys the ips of many good hackers contained in this file. SO they are unable to access anything on your site.

Can i add to this file?

Sure, just add all your banned ips as in the format in the host.deny file. Edit using a text editor such as notepad.

Hope you like this, i am currently adding a few more thousand ips to the list and will post back when finished. I know this doesn't stop all hackers, but I believe by utilising this file it is a step in the right direction for anti-hacking.

I definteley CMS users such as Phpnuke, postnuke should use this file.

But remember this file still includes many gud genreal hacking teams and divisions.

Hope this helps. :rolleyes:

Yeh they can still try to do other things, if they can. But most of them probably couldn't be stuffed going to that extent especially on small Xisto sites. So in a way the host.deny file could act as a redirection of hackers to other unprotected sites. It just gives a hacker more hassle if there ip is featured in the list.

Ip or nick with hackers is no importants when them want attack you .Ip can change when use proxy or critical network .... Hackers can use many nicks for the course attacks ! I have seen many company tried bann nick hacked in list names for them production !

As i said this is just a minor prevention, especially for phpnuke users. Although this can be bypassed a few ways it can still help in annoying and possibly moving a hacker onto another site. This is just a precaution which doesn't hurt to put on your sites root directory.

Can you plz add my IP to that list j/k :rolleyes:...hehe, plz don't...anyways, thanks for the host.deny file punit...although I won't be using it, many people will find it very VERY useful....