xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Livana

Hello :)

Heya!Ehh actually I've been planning to start learning to graph graphics.... I downloaded The Adobe 7.0.1 Trial but then I left that alone because it was a trial...So I downloaded the gimp which I also downloaded a tutorial but I haven't glanced at it...Oh well maybe in the future, it's all there! I just need to learn it... :) Anyways--Welcome to the Xisto Forums!! ;)

Hi! Nice to meet you to!Hope you get the most out of Xisto~!

Welcome aboard! There's always a need for more graphic designers in this community, and we have quite a few as it is! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here - and maybe take part in the sig contests (or even give sigs as gifts). Another plus is that the people here are very supportive. So...enjoy your time here and come back and post as often as you like!See you on the boards!BTW, what graphics software do you usually use? Photoshop? Fireworks? GIMP? Tell us more. :)

Welcome. Nice to see people my age joining. and i felt like a little kid compared to other members. ^_^ Anyway make me something for my signiture and ill be your best friend lol... j/k but anyway welcome abord.

hI Livana,wELCOME TO THE Xisto FORUMS. There's lots of graphic folks here. Just check out some of the sig's & avatars. Hope to see some of your stuff here also. You've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friends ^_^ RGPHNX