xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

What's Your Music Player you current music player device

well,with the rapaid technology development,more and more good music player come out.but as a classical player could not be replaced by new product IMO...

whats kind of music player do you guys use now:

?).old style tape recorder with cassette :)

a).walkman

:).mp3(including flash and hdisk mode)

c).MD

d).CD player

e).handset ??

f).mp4

g).game controlor with music player(like psp)

?).others you used usually ;)

I have two.My Sony MD player is left only in the car and plugs to the car stereo via a pigtail cable. However the car stereo is kinda old so its gonna be changed soon hopefully (got it for 30 bucks and installed it myself!)My everyday player is my Palm Tungsten T PDA with Pocket Tunes loaded on it. I use a 256MB SD card on it and is basically everything I'll ever need! Oh yeah, I can also watch divx/xvid and mpeg movies on it! The 320x320 screen is way better than any of those tiny iPod screens :)

I've got a 40gb 4th gen Ipod (no fancy color screen or video) and also I recently I got a mobiblu DAH-1500i (the cube MP3 player). I use the Ipod to hold all my music and use the little cube to take with me to the gym.

I've got (well I am supposed to have) a philips HDD 060, its only 1.5GB but it gets the job done, only problem is its broke and I'm still waiting (almost 3 weeks and one return (it was still broke) later) to get it back, anyday now (hopefully)

I got a cd-player with mp3 and atrack3pro formats. It is good enough for the amount that I use it. I can store up to like 400 songs onto a cd with the atrack3 format. Other then that, I mainly use my computer to listen to music. I got some nice speakers on it so I prefer to use them when I am home.

I use a 6gb, silver, iPod mini. First thing I bought when I got a job xP Previous to that, I had a terrible mp3 player made by MPIO, with 128mb internal memory and a 256mb flashcard. However, the internal memory somehow disappeared and I was left with less than the 256mb on the flashcard... but thats another story.iPod mini. In short.

I have an 40 gig iPod Photo. I'm not one of the many that are switching over to the Video, though. It doesn't have firewire support and I don't really want to install USB 2. Apple will hopefully realize their mistake and add firewire support sometime down the road before releasing the next gen.

If you're talking portable I use a Discman right now. I have no reason to get a MP3 player or what ever else is out there. For normal use since my sound card blew I've been using a DVD player hooked up to my sound system to listen to music. I like to sing along and when I'm confined to a little discman I feel stupid because I'm singing either flat or sharp.

My current music players are PS2, CD Player, CD Walkman, Whenever I am on a computer I use my earphones to listen music or whatevers on the computer at the time I am using them. Lot's of nice music out there that wants to be listened to. ^_^

im using windows media player for quite often ... but i've found it quite unstable and sometimes it will become unresponsive when you first runned it .. for musics .. i prefer winamp or those mini mp3 player .... for movies ... ofcos window media player is still the best choice ... but for rm or rmvb file ... a real player ..

Haha I know it's such a rapid technology development here.So..I still use all, I think.I have tapes, though I generally use CD players, CD walkman.And MP3. I haven't caught up with technology by using Ipod yet! ^_^