xisto Community
rejected

Asking A Girl Out whats the best way?

What are the best ways to ask a girl out?There's always the blunt yet working "will you go out with me."And of course you could always say "I really like you a lot, maybe we should bring this friendship to a new level."What are the best ways to ask a girl out, in your opinion?

I really like you a lot, maybe we should bring this friendship to a new level.

This is definetly NOT the way to ask her out! Seriously!This is lame, bs, suckz, boring at it best.
You shouldn't be coming from that scarcity mentality of "I need something, plese, can you give me some" NO!! You should be the one to qualify her, like this:"Are you single?" (if you dont know already), then:"I'd like to take you out sometime to see if you are more then just a pretty face. I'm available Friday, are you?"
Sound like you have a life, not like a looser with no social life.

I'm just giving examples, don't kill me now :)

I'd like to take you out sometime to see if you are more then just a pretty face. I'm available Friday, are you?

why would you ask a girl on a date that you don't even know?

im usually smaller/younger than the girl so it always looks cute to them. Just go up to them and be all, "I like you....will you go out with me?" hehe what do i know.

im usually smaller/younger than the girl so it always looks cute to them. Just go up to them and be all, "I like you....will you go out with me?" hehe what do i know.

I said that to a girl once, and she ran away. I think she thought I was a rapist or maybe she was 'shy'. I don't know which one.

i think if you allready been with this girl allot, then you can ask her out just in her face... but if you dont know the girl so really much... and you want a first date with here... and you didn't see her so often... (never been too her home or anything) then i would ask it rather playfully on msn or e-mail or something.if you know her better (a little bit) been to her home once... then if you go to her home again... ask it then... like: "so, do you like to go and see a movie?". just if you ask it in a secure place, were she thinks its "homey" there, where se isn't nervus... so dont ask it at your own house when she only been there once.

I like you....

NOT the words to start any conversation, ecpecially not with a girl. C'mon! Why are you asking her out? Because you think she suckz? NO, but because you like her. So, she already know that.

Do you want to go out with her?
Read post by wassie. Some nice hints there too.

NOT the words to start any conversation, ecpecially not with a girl.

196583[/snapback]

You wouldn't start the conversation with that.. you shouldn't ask a girl out with the first sentence you speak to her...

but because you like her. So, she already know that.

Do you want to go out with her?

No, she wouldn't if you don't make it obvious.

Mind you, this topic is about the best how to ask a girl out, not try to make a fool of myself by flaming others. And if you've EVER asking a gil out the way you proposed, you would obviously know that your approach shouldn't work, unless you're asking out someone who gives out.

And, yes, saying to a girl "I like you" does work. It lets them know your feelings, and they can respond to that with whatever they want.

I think asking someone out on a date, is best done before dances, events, or football games (high school or college). Those are the best times to get a person, cause that will probably be the best experience and timing to do it! So thats what I think.

Well i mean, bring her to a movie she's been talking about. Maybe eavesdrop (accidently) :P and then maybe, later on that day ask her..." :D :Hey wanna go to the movies to see "blah blah" "" ^_^ Sure, i'd love to. "" :D :When are you avaible?"" ^_^ :I dont know, maybe friday?"(kinda a idea from the guy posting before)" :D : I dont know, im kinda running a tight schedule. Make up a time."" :lol: : k, how about "blah blah" "(change the time, to act like your busy)" :D : how about (earlier blah blah) "(let her know you found a good time)(also if she says she's not avaible. Try later, or if u tried later try earlier ^^)" :D : Alright then. See ya then! "" B) : Oh yeah! (jumps in air)"

I tihnk by knoing her more closely and watching when she is free, at that time we have to go and stand before her. waht are you doing ?well, I am just sitting, and thinking waht to do. Oh, hey I saw a new novel in library, I wish you hav to come with me [try to knwo her interests]Really ?Of course, come we wil lgo and see, otherwise it wil be borrowd by someone else ...............Then you can pick her to anywhere else by talking suitable tihngs. TALK is the important tihng in courtship :lol:Best of luck ^_^

TALK is the important tihng in courtship

I concur !

196247[/snapback]

Well you would if you were somewhat superficial but this doesnt seem to be the case ^_^ . How well do you know the girl? If you find it easy to have a conversation with her, then I think it's crucial that you don't ask her out abruptly. Have a decent conversation with her, drop a few hints of humour here and there, maybe subtly compliment her. (keyword: subtle) Get her to smile once or twice...

And then say something like

"Listen, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while. I really like you. I think you're [insert compliment, preferrably something positive about her personality and not her looks]."

Wait for her response. If its positive then go ahead and ask her out!

Best of luck.

Oh there was a confusion in the title itself I think. I interoreted that tile as calling a girl who is already your close friend. Sorry if I were wrong. ^_^