xisto Community
tdktank59

Diablo 2 Clan

Hey ive got a clan we are The Black Death Knights!!!my site is hosted on here the link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ come post on the forums and join the clan!!!btw the whole aim of this clan is to give a helping hand...so pretty much we help each other out with what ever but you also have to return it to stay in the clan lol...So if you need a rush or some leveling just join the clan and message us online or what not...We will also be doing monthly drawings in the future for free items (must be an active member to enter) and also ill be needing some leader spots filled up!!!THis is a UsWest Nonladder clan.We are looking for someone to lead the UsWest Ladder part of the clan tho so post on the forums and we will get back to you!!!!

Hey ive got a clan we are The Black Death Knights!!!

my site is hosted on here the link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ come post on the forums and join the clan!!!

btw the whole aim of this clan is to give a helping hand...

so pretty much we help each other out with what ever but you also have to return it to stay in the clan lol...

So if you need a rush or some leveling just join the clan and message us online or what not...

We will also be doing monthly drawings in the future for free items (must be an active member to enter)

and also ill be needing some leader spots filled up!!!

THis is a UsWest Nonladder clan.

We are looking for someone to lead the UsWest Ladder part of the clan tho so post on the forums and we will get back to you!!!!

196005[/snapback]

Nar you would like my clan a lot betta :) we need extra member for ladder as every one on non ladder is to lazy to change over. you may have seen us b4 wre da LK clan........Legendary killers and we only count a win in a duel if we have more then half hp at end of duell. repley if u wana join could be a SOJ init for u :lol:

Hey guys, my user name in diablo 2 is Charor just like the user name.... I play LOD on US WEST LADDER and i have a lvl 81 orb sorc and a lvl 82 hammerdin. Im lookin for a clan and if any of you would be interested in lettin meh in then give me a shout on diablo or give me an email motocrossgreen6@hotmail.com alright thanks for your time?Charor?