xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anima

Hi Ho To All :) new novice came

Hello all the members of Xisto Comunity.I'm the newbie here and just wanted to tell something about myself.I'm from Russia(and I'm wondering are there anyone from Russia except me :) ). So at last I've decided to have my own web and started to search free hosting systems... It was a long way for me to come here.For the first few minutes I couldn't even believe to my eyes that I've finally found what I needed.So everything I can tell about myself for now is that I like to built servers on online MMORPG games myself ( offcourse I've got friends that helping me in it ).So if anyone need help in building his own server I can help ;) . And I will say again Excuse me for my English.And offcourse HI to all!

Hi anima!Welcome to Xisto! We've conversed unofficially before but now I'd like to welcome you officially. Xisto IS awesome and provides awesome services. All we ask is that you respect our forum rules and our Terms Of Service. As you know I tried to place few key posts that every member should be aware of in my signature area. I believe we have few Russian members and we have Regional and Regional Affairs section just to talk about your country, if you wish. :)By the way, your English is just fine and very well! Good to see you.

Anima,Welcome to the best free web hosting service on the planet Earth. (At least the best one I have been able to find.) And if you are from Russia and I am Canadian, what is the bet going to be on the Olympic Hockey Tournament??? Are you old enough to remember the Canada - Russia series back in the 70's? Hockey at its best. Good to have you here... a truly International place. There are members from all parts of the world.

Hi anima, How?s it going. I'm not from Russia I?m from Armenia but both my parents can speak fluent Russian. Unfortunately I cant. Never been their but I hope to go one day.Trap 17 is amazing service I think you will really enjoy this service. Anyway If you have any questions the community is always here to help. Good luck and enjoy.

Hi anima,Welcome to the Xisto community. Don't appologize..your english is just fine. A-OK !! Some of the best programmers are from your country ..so looking forward to seeing your website & some of your stuff..etc. You might want to write a tutorial on building your own server..would be interesting. Anyway..as you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friends :lol:^_^ RGPHNX