xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith (game) What do you think of the game play?

I really like playing this cool game it's alot of fun and it follows some parts of the movie pretty well. And in other ways I find it easy, way too easy. You cannot fall off of ledges or anything you can be standing on a cliff and just keep walking and you never ever fall. But I think it's a whole lot of fun you get pretty much all the force powers and the lightsaber fights are also alot of fun I love lightsabers. It also has some fun characters to use but most of them are only used in the duels part of the game. My number 1 favourite character to use in the game is Anakin it's fun playing as him. You are a good-guy in the beginning of the game and eventually you turn to the darkside which I find is the most entertaining part of the game. I love the fact I play as the number 1 bad-guy in the Star Wars series Darth Vader. I always find it more interesting when there's a good-guy in a movie or game and something happens and he or she becomes really evil. I always love those kind of games and movies and this game let's you play as a good-guy for a while and eventually he turns evil. So far it's my very favourite game I have at home and I play it whenever I get the chance.

I don't like it a lot. Can't get through some of the tougher levels, like the one you have to find this dude and kill him. Im pretty sure it was like stage 10, anywayz, i was stuck there for like 30 mins running around in circles trying to use force on everything. Then i was like F this, I'm going online to find some cheats.

I don't like it a lot.  Can't get through some of the tougher levels, like the one you have to find this dude and kill him.  Im pretty sure it was like stage 10, anywayz, i was stuck there for like 30 mins running around in circles trying to use force on everything.  Then i was like F this, I'm going online to find some cheats.

195873[/snapback]

LMFAO! lol I'm sorry this made me laugh lol! Ok, I hate game like that. When I get into them I tend to get a lil crazy, "RUN B**** RUN! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" lol....-sigh- anywho, just adding my two dollars...humph

-Love Emma! :)