xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Do You Believe In Ghosts? In the Spirit of Halloween.

I am not sure if Ghosts are real or not I'd like to believe they're real but I have never encountered one before in my life. I'd kind of like to though, just to say I saw one or not. But I do like to watch Ghost shows like "Most Haunted and Scariest Ghosts ever caught on tape". Have any of you ever encountered something in a Haunted house or Haunted Castle? If so tell about your experience I like hearing ghost stories and are always alot of fun to listen to.My mom said once her work is haunted by someone who commited suicide once and people who work there alone at night tend to get very nervous or things might be moved when they leave the room or they might have heard foot-steps down the hall way when no one else is in the building. And those who are lucky enough not to be there at night are not all that keen to stay there after dark they don't know what might show up and I don't think they would ever want to encounter anything.My mom and me are also planning to do a Ghost walk something soon. Take a walk around town and visit supposedly haunted locations and see if we see anything or not. But with my luck I doubt I'll be able to see or hear anything.So let's hear your Ghost stories and Happy Halloween to all members on this board and around the world as well. Try not to stay out too late you never know what might be lurking in the dark.

Well I suppose...Even though I've never seen anything of the sort. I think I believe in something "ghost like"Anyway...Tell us if you see anything during your walk! :)Good Luck--

No, I don?t believe in such a thing. There?s nothing like an inmortal soul... or at least no for the non-believers. We are organic and when we die we rot and that?s all. It?s sad, so I guess there are lot of people that need to believe in some kind of life after death. But I don?t believe it.

I don't want to believe in ghosts. But everytime I look in the mirror at night, i see my own creepy face, i think ghost. Im afraid of the dark sometimes so I kind of believe in them. It's scary if you're alone at home and you hear a loud noise, every time that happens I think, Dead People

i dont think ghosts are real at all.i think its natural for people to think that there must be something after we die , but i doubt that there is.so if most people think that there is an after life then they start to twist things that they cant explain fully , say a door slamming shut by itself and blame it on ghosts , thereby proving in their own mind that ghosts exist and hence there must be an after life.

Ghosts does not exist.If you are a Christian then you would know that a soul cannot return to Earth after leaving its body until the second arival of the Christ.And for those non-belivers, when a soul leaves its body it goes to a higher dimension (non-physical form) so we cannot see it or make contact with it while being on the 4th dimension (physical form).So beliver or not belivers, ghosts does not exist.

I think ghosts exist. I swear I've seen one. It was the scariest thing I've seen. You can believe me or not but if you saw what I saw you would understand that there might possibly be ghosts. I'll tell you what happened.I have this thing where I have to turn on the hall light before I can shut my door because all the lights are off in my house and the house is one story. From my room I can see straight down the hallway and into the living room that connects to the kitchen. Well I didn't want to go into the kitchen but I needed a drink. As soon as I opened my door I saw (I SWEAR) some short, dark haired women look at me and walk in the kitchen. I totally thought it was my mom so I wasn't afriad to walk down the hallway in the dark anymore. So as I was walking around the corner to the kitchen I was about to ask my mom a question and I said mom do we have any... and then there was no one in the kitchen. I freaked and turned on the light, grabbed a cup and poured me a drink. The whole time I was getting a drink I did not turn my back. I swear I must have seen a ghost because I ran right down the hallway after , flipped on the light and went into my parents room. My mom was in bed. You probably don't believe me but from there on I believed in ghosts For all the "ghost haters" out there, take a look around and see there have been millions on people on this earth, who have "encountered" a ghost or a spirit. I believe that ghosts are around us and they are around us everyday. We obviously can't see them unless they want us to. I think that people who are "close" to God tend to "see" more ghosts than someone who doesn't believe.

i think ghost simply exist. Here is what comes to conflict. Its contradictory in The Bible. What if these people aren't Christian and other religions do see the ghost. I hope you get what i'm saying. I think they do exit. I haven't seen one myself but people i know said they have. I know that's not circumstanstial proof but some of them I believe. If there is a thing such as a creator than there must be other unworldy things such as ghost and angels. Its a matter of believing it or not. YOu can say I'm wrong. But thats what i believe. Hey I don't get it. HOw come Satan gets to come out? In the Exorcism of Emily rose a bunch of devils possessed the girl. lol. i know its a movie. It said 3 oclock was the hour they come out. Anyways you woudn't want ot see ghost. lol. they might scare you.

I am really inbetween with my beliefs. My mom thinks that ghosts are real because when she was younger she lived in a loft that had three floors. She was on the first floor, no one was on the second floor, and an old man whom was in a wheel chair was on the third floor. Anyways they would always hear stomping or a woman screams, a man yelling, thumps, noises of things breaking from the second floor. It could have been that the place was old and maybe she was hearing this mans television?My dad doesn't believe. He did for a bit when he went to this place about 200 miles out of my city. It was at where this train use to be... a light could be seen that people said was of a train conductor looking for the head he lost in a train crash. This story was featured on Unsolved Mysteries. I got to check it out and I was creeped out, I thought I saw this and that... but I was only seeing what I wanted to see which is why I think a lot of the time people are just itching to see a ghost and believe they do. Anyways it was featured on Unsolved Mysteries in the 80's or 90's. Just a few years ago a team of kids in grade 8 or 9 I believe figured out it was lights from cars on a different highway. I then got doubtful.As for any other things I don't think I've had any incounters. When I was a toddler I remember a lot of things that may have just been dreams. So I don't know... >_>

Hmm good question...I think that when I was 15 years old I realy believed in ghosts. For me even scary movie was end of dreams I just couldn't sleep...But then I told myself that it's not real and that is all.I don't now is it truth or not but I now there is something except us...In my life there were many things that I coudn't even imagine or understand...

NO! there is no such thing. It is sad that so many people think that this is real. It is not. The bible states very clearly that ghosts do NOT exist. Look is up for yourselves people. It clearly says in

Job 21:30  That the wicked are reserved to the day of destruction.  They shall be brought forth to [on] the day of wrath.

Also in

Job 7:9  As the cloud that is consumed and vanishneth away, so is he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.

Somehow I don't hear, "Your dead reletives will come back to haunt you". That is because they won't. The devil and his angels are perfectly good at impersonating anything or anyone. And that is why I don't believe in ghosts, they don't exist. It is just another one of the devils tricks.

Well, Ghosts...I belive in them 100%, Because my daddy is a Pastor. he is a powerful excorcist. I have see with my EYES many ghosts he has chasted out. Don't think I am giving fake info, I can not deny that wahtever he has done. Ghosts exist. 100% ^_^

Well I did some searching the other day in google to see what interesting stuff I can find on Ghost sightings and other stuff I found a video clip link to some very interesting stuff and another website dedicated to Ghost encounters. So here they are and I am wondering after you see them are any of what you see real? Or are they faked in anyway shape or form. You be the judge although the video clip thing will probably raise some eyebrows. ^_^

http://www.ghoststudy.com/ <---website to find some interesting Ghost pictures. etc

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/animations/ <----video link

Check them out I already did and the video looks almost real enough it made me a little bit nervous now it's everyone else's turn to see what they think of the video link and the website about Ghosts. I for one like the video even though I am a half and half guy myself the video link made me think can what I see be real or faked at all?