xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sirius

Ultima Online! No topics about it?

Heyas....I had thought that UO(Ultima Online) would be here....But its notAnyone else play it? I used to play but when my servers just went down I stopped because it takes a while to play...Just a question... I play on 3D but I hear that most play on 2D...Which ones do all of you play on? I know you have EasyUo on 2D but I die really easy on that version...And for people reading my post who haven't played UO i know it seems like rubbish :)

Heyas....
I had thought that UO(Ultima Online) would be here....But its not

Anyone else play it? I used to play but when my servers just went down I stopped because it takes a while to play...

Just a question... I play on 3D but I hear that most play on 2D...Which ones do all of you play on? I know you have EasyUo on 2D but I die really easy on that version...

And for people reading my post who haven't played UO i know it seems like rubbish :lol:

Actually, I recently stumbled upon uo.necevil.com

GREAT free shard, accepts donations for donation rewards, nothing obnoxious, and it won't give you an unfair edge. Very honest staff, the shard owner is very selective with his staff members and doesn't allow anything out of hand.

It's based upon the T2A era, pre UO:R, PvP is excellent, the Orc roleplaying guild is starting up here as well. Decent player base, still plenty of land to place houses. Prices for houses are similar, very good shard.

No Trammel, strictly T2A and classic lands, Felucca only.

Come check it out, constantly accepting new players.