xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bowti3

Pirated Version Of Halo 2?

If i found a pirate then i would report him. I mean, who is sooooo gay that they need to aviod paying $100 for a game when they paid $400+ for the console itself........ :) They get me fired up :D

yea i guess you are right...i mean lol they stole the game from the french lol couldnt wait another month but had to get a excited and steal from microsft which is ilegal and most of the game isnt in english and going through all the trouble in loading it to the console come on.

it really is not that much work orion. and it is not loaded through a ethernet cable or anything like that. you have to have a xbox with a modchip so that you can play burnt games, then you download the PAL version of the game off of a freeware site or whatever and burn it onto a dvd and you can play. i find it hilarious that people are like, so its leaked, so what? it is the FULL version and was available what like a month before the actual game. and i believ it has full online capabilites (no DNAS on xbox i believe) and everything and it was free for those people who have the PAL version (despite the cost of a dvd-r). if i owned an xbox i would have the mod chip and the PAL version, save what 60 bucks for the game and get it a month early... seems like a sweet deal to me for not alot of work.

As you know Halo 2 is an very waited upcoming game that it turns out it got leaked. Check out the article here.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pirated-version-of-halo-2-widely-available-online/1100-6110539/

20799[/snapback]

its a problem that is going to persist no matter what. Pirating is GOING to happen, and i think bunjie and everyother game, movie, and program manufacturer out there knows it. I highly doubt they would backset the release of something, especially if its already out, that would make zero sense. but ive always wondered where the piraters get the game to begin with, and then be able to put it into circulation in downloading clients.. it amazes me.