xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bowti3

Pirated Version Of Halo 2?

Yah, i heard about this. I'm actually worried now. If Bungie was mad, then they might take away the November 9th release date and push it back again. I hope that this is not the case. I do not want to have to wait again. Although, it isn't so bad because it is the french version of the game. I just hope nothing goes wrong and Bungie goes crazy. That would suck *bottom*!

Yea, Halo 2 made it so that you could reserve the *Limited* edition Halo the SAME price as the NonLimited edition one.. What's up with that? It's wierd, I really think the Limited edition one is better, though, Lol. But I'm sure that they will release Halo 2 on November 9th, which is comming up soon!!! I'm so excited :rolleyes: If you have any news on it, please PM me, i'm very interested in this game!! Lol, latez

i got it reserved but i seen it on many places.. mostly P2P Networks and crackspider.net (i use them for LEGAL purposes...) but ya the guy that leaked em had a contest to win them

I don't like Halo it?s an very boring game i played it for the first time by an friesd from my and he is my friend not more because he played it the most of the time and I play counter/strike and it iz an very diffrent kind of game so i dont like itgreetz PhraX

No the november 9 release day will stay. If you read the Official Xbox Magazine Issue December 2004 they have a review of it. Though it was already tranfered to RTC, so it will release on the expected day. As for the piracy of it, i think that when they find out who was the leaky source it will probably be gone after a couple weeks. That sucks that other people can't wait to get while others are waiting for official release. If we can wait they can wait.

It's out in Canada in 4 hrs. Today, especially in Toronto, there's a midnight madness. All Future Shop and EB Games are opened til' 2 A.M EST. Some of my friends/classmates are campin with other HALO players (to make a shanti town) outside of EB Games and Future Shop.xboxrulz

no way there going to push it back now. Its 9:00 pm here and is said to be released at video stores and game shops at midnight. So i doubt that in the 3 hours or so left that they will just decide to no let it out. Anyways i am going to go get it at midnight and play it all night probably. Tell you guys tomarrow all about it.

yea the french copy from what i have heard got leaked before the english version of the game was released. But now that the real copy we have all been waiting so long for is now out no one cares about a french version unless you are french. So i guess it ok anywayz how was the pirated copy of the french copy of halo sent on to the xbox through a ethernet cable?