xisto Community
OpaQue

Buffalohelp & Wassie NEW ADMINISTRATORS

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

PLEASE MAKE NOISE FOR OUR FRESHLY APPOINTED ADMINISTRATORS!!!!

BUFFALOHELP AND WASSIE!

WHY , HOW, WHEN!

Well, Xisto staff definately required new administrators to be appointed as Jhonny had to quit because of some personal problems and Nilsc (one of the best admins ever) is not able to be as active as he could be due to his job and some other personal things. We needed firm people to guide and focus the management of this board and I decided BH and Wassie to lead the forum hence forth.

Let me take the privilege of introducing our new Admins.

BUFFALOHELP : He has proved to be one of the best moderators with extremely professional behaviour, being straight to the point and maintaining the forum temperature by not allowing any possible misunderstandings among members.

Our entire staff is quite familier with his dedication towards this community and we all appreciate the efforts taken by him to help out others.

We believe, with his quality skills in administration, he can give a new direction to our community and spark the community with fresh ideas and discussions. :-)

WASSIE : One of the OLDEST member and Administrator of Xisto.com. Wassie has been with Xisto since the time it had just started growing its roots. He had been of great help since then. He proved to be a good admin by cheering up the community and keeping the unity among the members. When it comes to helping members, He tries his best to give attention to every call made to him.

Welcome back Wassie :-D!

Thank You.

OpaQue

Owner/Administrator

Xisto.com : Free web hosting company

Xisto Corporation

how do you become an admin?

1. By not asking
2. By doing your job very well as a mod for a long period of time.

Congrats to the new admins and I wish you a good future in your new status :)

how do you become an admin?

1. By not asking

2. By doing your job very well as a mod for a long period of time.

Congrats to the new admins and I wish you a good future in your new status :)

195784[/snapback]

Ok First of all I'll congratulate both newly appointed admins! and yes they deseved this position. ;) We all know Buffalohelp and wassie are most proffesional and they do there task really well and help all the members and making sure that the members dont make any mistakes.

Secondly, cmatcmextra...what i think if Cesto Ode asked about how they became admin is a normal question...i think if your answer was just 2. i.e. by doing their job well....would have been enough to let him understand about the answer...point 1. by not asking was not required.....well that is my own opinion.

Anyways Congrats both of you!

Congratulations to the new Admins... It will surely be a 'feather in their caps'. And if you need another moderator to replace them, I would like you to consider mayank as a possible replacement. He Moderated another site which we belonged to and was an extremely capable and professional individual. Firm, but polite, in all his dealings with members. Knowledgable and helpful to all who asked. He would be an asset to the Moderator List here at Xisto. Please consider him for any vacancy you might have. JMHO. Hope it helps...

Congrats to both of yas!And Buffalo, now you just learned how to answer back if someone asks you if Xisto supports the PHP Mail command :) As an admin, something you must know!

Alright BH and Wassie! I had a feeling it'd happen soon! ;). You guys are ganna make great admins.Rule richously with your hands of might! Roar!! (that made no sence, ha).Just watch where you step BH, make sure you don't squash any of us down here :). Good job!!

Congratulations BuffaloHELP and wassie! You guys will make an excellent addition to the admin team. I must apologise to you BuffaoHELP, for some reason I thought you were female, please don't hit me too hard. :) Moving right along, you have both been a great help to the forum as mods, I'm sure you will continue and be even more help as admins.

Posted Image congrats, BuffaloHELP and wassie!!! Posted Image

Whenever I pushed the "report" button I knew it was headed into capable hands. Best wishes for success at your new posts.

Congradulations, you two are great mods and I can't think of a couple of people who will be much better admins. Great job.

Congrats to BuffaloHELP and wassie. I think they really deserved it. I've read some of their posts and they were really helpful. They answered most of my questions without me having to make a new topic and ask.

Awesome job both of you, I knew BuffaloHELP would make it up to admin, and Wassie's back up there as well.This is something to be majorly proud of, you guys must be honored.I know you two will provide new ideas to help support Xisto as well, good luck. PS: I envy you both :)

Great job Buffalohelp and Wassie!!!! And congratulations! You were two of my favorite Moderators; Buffalohelp was my all-time favorite, you were very helpful with every one of my questions, and i've read Wassie's posts, and you're awesome too! You were awesome moderators, and you'll be awesome Administrators.