xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

Wassie Is Getting A Opperation on his toes...

Well in about 3 hours i wil get opperated on my toes.Because my toenail grew into my toe... it kinda hurts... and i have it on both of my feet on my large toe... so anyway i wont be really walking for about 3 days :)but... i will be more on Xisto :)wish me luck... ;)

oooh, ouch, good luck wassie. A friend of mine had an ingrown toenail removed like you , and he recovered pretty fast. That is, after he had the surgery. He first tried to fix it himself, and it was a nasty bloody mess <wince> :)

Well in about 3 hours i wil get opperated on my toes.

Because my toenail grew into my toe... it kinda hurts... and i have it on both of my feet on my large toe... so anyway i wont be really walking for about 3 days :)

but... i will be more on Xisto :)

wish me luck... ;)

195675[/snapback]

good luck wassie you have my full support

goldenarrow

2 of my kids underwent the same operation, one of them twice. While it does fix the immediate problem, it doesn't stop the fact that you need to look after your toenails. As you have found it out, it hurts if you don't.I'm sure you'll make a full recovery. Just think, people will have to wait on you while you sit in bed with your feet up, literally! :)

wassie,I suppose in about 1 hour from now you should be coming out of the surgery. Did you write in big bold letters "not this leg"? LOL I heard some horror stories that sometimes surgeons get mixed up and they operate on the wrong foot/amputate :) But in your case, you're in luck that you need it on both of your toes.Like I said, don't worry about it since it's a routine procedure. I guess you won't be playing soccer very soon. HA HA HA Be well and wish you a speedy recovery!

Ow that sounds scary.Was it because you didn't wash your feet? :) Just kidding.Hey, more time on Trap's always great innit? ;)

Wish you a speedy recovery....well maybe not too speedy because afterall you can spend more time with Xisto as you said!I sympathize with you though as I know from my daughter how painful ingrown nails can be.Take care of yourself.

What's with all the administrators and operations? Just kidding.. I hate toenails, they are so annoying, they are hard to cut, and they look ugly anyways...

Well in about 3 hours i wil get opperated on my toes.

Because my toenail grew into my toe... it kinda hurts... and i have it on both of my feet on my large toe... so anyway i wont be really walking for about 3 days :)

but... i will be more on Xisto :)

wish me luck... ;)

195675[/snapback]

I feel ya, man. The exact same thing happened to me 2 years ago (it got REALLY infected) and last year, both times during summer vacation, but I got it only on one toe each time. Take some painkillers after, and have a quick recovery.

That sounds painful and disgusting at the same time... *shivers*Anyways, hope you feel better man.

Hmmm... OPERATION = REST = MORE TIME ON Xisto.*muhahahaha* Guess what I am thinking!Whatelse, He gets fine as soon as possible.. whatelse..

Ooh, ouch. I had that operation too, except only one one of my toes. It was probably the most pain I have ever been in (maybe more than the time my balls were attacked by a large, hard, round Bass Drum stick in Concert Band back in the day...) The darn nail grew back into my toe and now it's there again... maybe I should go get an operation (again) too!

well i just took the bandages off, and it looks kinda owke i think.it didn't hurt so much exually...and btw i dont think it can grow back at me... the docters used some crazy chemical that they put a bit on my nail end... that breaks down the nail grow cells (a small part of my nail). So my nail is a bit smaller so it wont grow back into my toe again :)