xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zychez

Ts Online Romance of the Three Kingdoms

TS Online

Posted Image

In olden times, the Power of the Holy Spirit maintained the operation of this world. But at the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty, there were relatives of the emperor on the side of his wife who fought against the eunuchs for power and authority at the center, warlords and mobs rising in rebellion, and, in addition, heroes rising and attacking each other.

Posted Image

The Power of the Holy Spirit, which kept the balance, was brought to the edge of collapse. This was an era in extreme turmoil. South Star Man and North Star Man, who kept watch over the common people, saw that war was everywhere, and that people had no means of livelihood.

Posted Image

So they showed their mercy to common people, invoked the taboo magic, crossed the barriers of space and time, and brought forth heroes who could restore the Power of the Holy Spirit and save the common people.

Your Story Begins here...

Posted Image

The character you play in TS ONLINE is originally a senior high school student of modern times. He is selected by a celestial being to be one of the heroes who fights to end the troubled times of the Three Kingdoms, then launched into a series of adventures.

Posted Image

This is the principal axis of the game story. But in order that players may gain deeper experience, various branch stories are derived from the main framework, so that players may understand the stories of the Three Kingdoms during the process of playing.

Posted Image

There are not only men of all kinds in the street during the game, but a lot of known military officers will also appear.

Posted Image

The player's adventure will become more abundant, complex and interesting because of these non-playing characters (NPCs) joining the game.

Posted Image

World Map

Posted Image

TS Online Philippines - Open Beta - http://mbsoft.ph/ :)

TS Online... Somehow I tried playing it about 6 months ago when I suddenly stumble to the picture showing the new MMORPG in my country, which has lack of it at that time. And so, I took my time to start playing it. However, much to my knowing, this game is... should be offline. There is no wy an online game use a battle system turn based... it waste so much of time for my opinion. The graphic it self is not too special, whilst I don't look at it too personal. And the background story, even it's interesting, doesn't give too much of effect to the whole game... and that's why I stop playinh it...

TS ONLINE RULES!!In my country, it has ended since early 2008 because of the suckness of the game management. I really love this game. Its fun and addicting. I don't see any problems about the displays 2d characters since it's so cute everytime they're using their equipment.And the community in the game are nice . 

TS RULES! 
-reply by xyphie