xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emma

A Whole Lotta Kissing! my friends relashionship

ok, my friend BOB and my other friend Bell (made up names of course..lol) were going out for about....6 months okay. They were each others first loves and it was soooo sweet! But, BOB broke up with BELL because he wanted to be single. Yet everytime they were not around adults you could find them making out or touching each other...BELL wanted him back but, he was still intent on being single which sucked for her ya know? Anyways, at my friends party..let's call her Michelle, they made out and we got out some candy and made BELL lay down and lift up her shirt and show us her belly. We poured this liquid candy on her belly and dared BOB to lick it off and he did we did the same to him and then 10 mins later they mad eout for about 3 hours. Ok...wow and then now their going back out woohoo!

wow... .that is a whole lot of making... 3 hours.. doesn't he or she gets tired? I'mpretty sure they did somethign else other than making out for 3 hours... Just use your imagination....

195526[/snapback]

lol I was sitting right there...we were having a party and they were in the room...and apparently they have TONS of energy

Could happen. Happend to me once actually. I was making out with a gf for 5 hours!

Thats my record by the way. We were suposed to have more then making out, but it came like that. Anyway, nice expirience to have...

195536[/snapback]

5 HOURS!

Are you a superman or something!

its called forplay people, but thats where i end that conversation B) that relationship won't last its nothing but sex and no love.

foreplay is actualy a sign of love in a relationship.. coz if its all for lust then the guy would just simply get on with it and release the tension in his loins... foreplay shows control over your desire, it shows dedication and patience B)about the 5 hours! that drains everything you got B) but it is possible but of course it is not a continues humping :P hehee.. a 30 minute rest and hard work again :P this thing happend during the beginning of a relationship B) when both are really new to each others kisses B)

its been 5 years since this post was written just wondering what happened to bo and bell in the end. Oh for those that are doubting the whole made out fr three hours, i think you might wanna check back on your first loves, remeber back in the days when you didnt really know about sex and kissing and coaressing was as good as it got. Well i dont know bout you but when i was about 15, and still trying to get laid. I would spend forever making out with girls. It wasnt nothing to do with self control it was all to do with that i did not know anything better than making out. Obviously i knew sex existed but because i never had sex before it was not my goal.Things have changed a lot since my chilhood, sex is now more readily available and a thing kids are doing as and when they please but back then we had more strict upbringing and because we had a maid working in our house, she was the more mature parenty kind of maid who took her job way too seriously meaning we couldnt really bring girls home and go to my room with them We had to stay in public domain as my mom called it. So it was a matter of bringing girls home but we could only hang out in the living room, or kitchen orthe pool but we couldnt close the doors of any rooms we were in and the maid was a pain because she kept zooming in and out of the room, My parents offcourse loved her because in the eyes we were in responsible hands. I guess maybe the mistake we made was complain about her and obvious we inevitably sold out how she was trying to be too much of a parewnt to allow us to be naughty. Initially we expected mum and dad to like tell her to back off and knock before she enters but instead mom said if you not doing anything naughty or wrong then what are you scared of. So for us the make out room was the cinema. as opposed to paying the cinema ticket to watch movies we actually only watched the first five or ten minutes and then would make out the rest of the movie. Iremeebr if you went in afternoon shows and you come in late say about ten minutes into the show,you would see teens all over the cinema seats making out. it wasnt nothing like full sex or laying on each other but just pars kissing and touching each other. I remember when Titanic the movie with kate winslet and dicaprio first come out I went to tosee it with my girlfriend then and it was our first time going on a date. I did not for once even think we'd make out i actually though we would just have a normal date and possibly kiss afterwards when i walked her home or something but I was wrong.We got the popcorn and drinks and watched the pre ceding trailers and I remember her saying to me its a bit chilly in here i think they have the air conditioning on too high. And with that she snuggled onto me. We had those seat where you could raise the arm rest and be next to each other without a division. She took my arm and put it round her before i even know what was going on. Bear in mind she was one of those decent looking girls who everyone wanted to make out with but she was like a pastor's child not into naughty stuff as we called making out those days. Anyway there i was thiniking oh my GOD I have my arm around Cindy (name chenged for this thread) and I was like I cant wait to tell the guys tommorow at school that I was like cuddling with Cindy. Just then she moved my arm from just being around her and moved my palms to cup her breasts. I didnt need a second telling or hint, I started squeezing and caressing and she looked at me all shy and then started touching me too. Soon we were kisisng and making out and next thing i remember was the intermission. Titanic was like 3 hours long so they had a break inbetween of like 10 minutes. I remeber the lights coming on and we got up and started straightening out our clothes (like everyone else around us was doing) and we headed out. Thats when we realised the they were selling more popcorn and drinks and all that stuff. so we got more popcorn rather than look silly and show then we hadnt even been aware the movie was not over and when the lights dimed out we put down the popcorn bucket and made out some more. I have never since or before then kissed someone as i did cindy. We kissed and kissed till our mouths had no salaiva left. but did they deter us - Nope. We just kept going and going and going. And as always the girls make these stupid moaning sounds when you kiss them on the neck and it was easy for peopel around to wonder if you'd crossed the line and go further. Especially people who have gone beyond the just making out bit. I remember after the movie I could hardly walk and my two veg were feeling all swollen and pain full. Which was what used to happen when you made out for hours without going further. Now I know when a person who has had sex reads this they will think thats not entirely true because to people that have gone past the sex line the whole ball game changed. I know that since I started having sex, Kissing became a means to the deed. You made out to get her to want sex and these dayd if you make out for 30 minutes its enough to merit the next step. Sometimes you only need a minute but then the thing is it all a way of getting sex so its hard to think someone can make out for an hour or two because in our own lives that does not happen anymore. As we get older the girls are easier to agree to go all the way and when someone says i made out for 3 hours we all thinking bullsh*t. But if making out was the top thing as it was when i hadnt gone beyond the line it was worth doing it for hours and hours. because back then for me making out was equivalent of sex. Hell f there was a time when a hug was like sex. I remember the first girlfriend i had in first year of secondary school. All we did was give each other hugs. back them the hug would last minutes and just holding each other was like da- bomb. You'd be like to your boys hey i hugged cathy and they'd be like you joking and you'd be like for real and you needed a witness and all for them to believe you lol. Then it went to kissing and the making out and then sex. ehehe I remeber when I started making out wioth girls and no one would believe i was touching her boobs and all that so we would actually make dares like if you really made out and took her shirt and bra off then you have to prove it. And proof was in the form of her bra. You had to somehow bring her bra as proof. Because no one believed you they all thought you made it up girls dont go that far at this stage. So you would get Hellen into the room (Normally you'd be using a friends pad, whose parents were less strict or who lived with his much older independent brother and you'd make out with the girl for hours. Lol back then they would let you take their top and bra off but never let you take the clothes off from from the lower half. So there you'd be kissing and being making out and all then your friend would bang the front door. say after the agreed one hour and ofcourse you'd fake panic that your mom or dad was home and she had to get the hell out before you both got caught. At this point becuse she took off her clothes while making out they are all over the place. you'd cleverly have pushed her bra under the matress so its not easy to find. Then in the panic you'd be pulling on your t-shirt throwing her her top and mouthing quick quick wear that. She'd be like weres my bra and you like i'll find it and give it to you later right now look decent so we sneak out. And 90% the girls would just do as told. And you'd sneak her out and she goes home. You'd show off the bra to your boys as proof and then later give Hellen back her bra at school the next days and say something like it was in the sheets. They always believed stuff like that. But then a year later we had graduated from bra's to panties. Because the giirls were letting us go further we upped the ante and you had to prove how far you went by the relevant undergarment. When i think back now its good memeories but I doubt i want some boy flashing my daughters panties to his friends as proof of how for he went with her. hmmmmmmmmmm growing up