xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
edmarkcore

Indigo Prophecy If youve played it, talk about it....

I enjoyed the first half...but when everything went from a great crime-like mystery drama to some weird **bottom** alien shaman etc.etc. story I was turned off immediately. They really screwed the game up.

I beat Indigo Prophecy (for PC) in one sitting, the night after I had written my final exam.In my opinion, it was a spectacular game. The control system was very original and the whole "play the game as if it were a movie" system was very engaging. I must say thought, this is one of those games that would be more fun to watch someone play than to play yourself.Yes, the storyline did take some crazy turns but because of how short the game is (wrapped it up in about 8 hours - yes, my eyes burned afterwards) I barely noticed just how twisted it had become. I was just absorbed in Lucas' story and kept playing to find out more.My neighbour also gave it a whirl and it is to my understanding that there are multiple endings? I'm guessing that it's based on what you choose to do with the little girl.... Jade, was that her name?

yeah it has mutilple endiungs it has about 3 i beat it for PS2. i like this game becuase it makes u think and its uniqe. i have not played a game ever like this game. and the storyline is great i really enjoyed it. it took me like 3 days to beat it but the hrs i spent on it must have been like 7-8