xisto Community
andruha

Windows Media Player 10

If wish to rollback from WMP10, you must check the "Show Updates" button in the Add/Remove Programs control panel, as WMP10 is a system update. from there you can remove it without any flaw :rolleyes:

There are some problems with audio reproduction.How to remove? :rolleyes:

Install klmcodec100. Everything will work perfect. This code cunite all new video formats and Real Player format too and you can watch Real video in Classic Media Player! I don't know direct link, try to search in Google.

There are some problems with audio reproduction.How to remove? <_<

What problem exactly did you have? i mean what kind of files did you have problem to play cause maybe you need some codecs.

I found that Windows Media PLayer 10 was a large improvement from Windows Media 9, better layout, better skinning options and more tools to play with.I wouldnt trust its Ripping Tool as its very basic and probably wouldnt do the advanced ripping that a normal Audio CD would require.

Using Windows Media Player for quite a long time allready, but don't realy noticed big changes allready. Accept the layout. I used the BETA allready when that one was out. Did anyone else notice some changes?And did anyone test the "Music Store" allready? Don't think I'll ever use it but ok...

I found that Windows Media PLayer 10 was a large improvement from Windows Media 9, better layout, better skinning options and more tools to play with.
I wouldnt trust its Ripping Tool as its very basic and probably wouldnt do the advanced ripping that a normal Audio CD would require.

this is really interesting, i found media player 9 a better layout. i guess it all just comes down to personal preference.

as far as ripping goes, i have AUDIOGRABBER!!! it's great. also dBPowerAmp is pretty good. Audiograbber has a small registration fee from memory.

CHEERS! <_<