xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

Seigikan Net Layout

Haha! I finally got a domain and I'm letting Xisto host it yay!!! So, I made this layout. It was made entirly on Paint Shop Pro 7. It features Suika of....Suika XD. This layout was about to be Iframes, but some how I ended up making it in tables. Some how...and it was blue origanlly but looked really really ugly so I changed it to green! Here's the layout:

Posted Image

please give me any suggestions or comments!! it would be very appreciated!

This layout is very nice, especially for PSP7. But the banner is way too tall. It'd be funny if the banner is bigger than the content on the site.

Oh, no, when skinned and codded and stuff, the banner isn't all that big @_@ at least I don't think so.... but s probably should concider making it smaller anyways :);;; thanks for the suggestion!

that looks really good. It's sort of professional-ish..but still cute and personal.. if yo uget me. It's really well structure and everything matches! - which is sort of a weakness of the people at trap... no affence to them or anything.