xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bbguy

Lord Of The Rings

Too bad the had to stop making the movies, but the games are still awesome. I like playing the two towers, and the return of the king. I havn't gotten the battle for middle earth game yet but I heard it is really good. *cheers for LOTR*

They had to stop making the movies? Don't you mean they ran out of LotR books? ;) - though a Hobbit movie from Jackson would be nice.The action LotR games are quite good (Two Towers and Return of the King), but apparantly the Battle for Middle Earth and that RPG one... the Third Age I think it's called, were average (or worse).I've only got the Two Towers, but I've played it quite a bit. The Co-op mode in ROTK is really cool though - I go to my cousin's house to play with him :)

Too bad the had to stop making the movies, but the games are still awesome. I like playing the two towers, and the return of the king. I havn't gotten the battle for middle earth game yet but I heard it is really good. *cheers for LOTR*

195229[/snapback]

you bet its really good battle for the middle earth. i had two towers but i had illegal version so i couldn't go too far cuz there was mistakes you know but BFM earth is great i know i have seen trailer you should see too if you havent seen it yet.

I have played the second and the third ( the two towers and the Return of the king) I won the lord of the rings the return of the king but on the two towers i got to the middle and O couldn't go any farther It was so hard to get past the level. I rented it and by the time I had to give it back i was still on that level... it drove me nuts... but the return of the rings was so fun. I have it on playstation two. I got throu Gandalf the quickest. it also was the easiest. The harest to me was running away form the dead king and shelob I just couldnt do them so my frien helped me out. I think it is amizing how people can just fly throu it all... It takes me some time. But then again I flew throu Harry Potter and the Priznor of Azakaban... It was Soooooo easy... B)