xisto Community
chuya

Bonjour ! La petite newbie ^^ (the little newbie)

Greetings! My name is Rika. I guess it's pretty obvious from the title of this topic, but yeah I'll say it anyways, I'm new. Don't eat me, please ^^? I'm dreadful when it comes to introductions... In a nutshell, I'm a 100% non-huggable, not quite sane, pseudo-intellectual paper tigress with a troubling affinity for ebilness and a passion for controversial theories. I'm also an avid sci-fi/fantasy reader and my recent favourites are "Left Hand of Darkness" by Ursula K. Leguin and "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. I'm not much of an artist (i couldn't sing or draw for my life), but I like the express my creativity via webdesign, writing and cooking.

Bonjour! You know, I did feel at home here straight away. The padded walls, the nice people with the white jackets... All very familiar =).

Allo. There are plenty of people who share the same characteristics on this fourm (you just gotta find 'em >.<) Don't worry, you won't be mauled by a mob for being new. Just stick around for a while ^_^

Welcome aboard! I think you've found a good home with the Trap 17 community. Feel free to browse some of the topics and threads and post as much as you like. The hosting credits will come fairly easily and the people here are very supportive. Hope you enjoy your stay here and we hope to see more of you on the boards.Cheers!

Accueillir ? Xisto ! Je n'ai pas fait sous tient un mot vous avez dit mais SALUT. Hi. I don't really no any french i got that stuff from a translator ^_^. But anyway Welcome to Xisto. The best free web host around. See you around the Boards.