xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

Have You Ever Tried To Tell Someone... ...that you hate them?

the title explains all. i have some one that i hate and that i want to tell them that i hate them so they can leave me alone. but i cant. cause you see the person that i hate is my best friend's girlfriend.i knew his g/f for along time and i never concidered her a friend. i never liked her... probably cause we were so oposite. when they started going out i didnt care because i have no feelings towards him. but ever since then she's been doing more and more things w/ me and my friends just so she can be accepted by him. she expects him to treat her, whom he's known for 2 months, like he treats us, whom he's known for 2-3 years.at first i didnt care but then she got obnoxious. she goes every where we go and i hate every minute of it. she even wants to go to a concert of my favorite band of all time w/ us and she said she doesnt really even like them. when she's around i cant be friends w/ him or she'll butt in and act like she's part of the conversation or she'll get mad at me. i understand that he's her b/f but cant he have friends of the opposite gender too?she's always been known to be cruel to her ex-b/fs. so when they break up it'll ruin alot of things because she's friends w/ some of my other friends. and we'll hear about how "he's a *BLEEP*" and "o woe is me" for months. the sad thing is he doesnt really know her. she get's angry if he doesnt go w/ her some where and he's over at my house or something and he bluntly tells her that he "didnt want to go, besides i was at her house"i wanted to tell her that i hated her or tell him that i hated her after what just recently happened...he didnt call her for a week. she asked him to ride his bike to my friends house where she was. he told me "i dont really want to do that anyways." i didnt ask him why. but he told her he was going to be at his cousin's. but before that, he came to my house for dinner as he always does on wednesdays. she found out. she called my friend every five minutes trying to get her to ask him why he was mad. he wasnt mad he just forgot. but she stressed my friends out so much. she stressed me out so much. i thought the world was going to explode and nothing would be the same. i felt sick. but as soon as he called her she forgave him on a "hello". she never told him why she was angry. she never told him that she didnt like him coming to my house. she never told him any thing just "no it was no big deal"it was a big deal then. but now now? i hate her for doing that to my friend for nothing. i hate her for doing that to me for nothing. she used me to get him in the first place. she thinks i'm jealous of her when i have my own b/f. she spreds rumors about me too. she dangles him in front of my face thinking that i care. he can have her. i suppose he likes being naive. she doesnt tell him anything. he thinks every thing is great and there's nothing wrong.i cant tell him that i hate her. i cant tell her that i hate her... but i almost did. the entire ride home from the theme park we went to was in silence. i wanted to scream it. i could hear her complaining about sore feet in that back. i ignored her but i wanted to say it." i hate you" that's all. no why's. i hate her for following me and useing me. i hate her for doing those things to my friend to bring her to the brink of tears. i hate her for not telling her own b/f anything. i hate her for useing him so that the world can know that she has a b/f. i dont want to even go anywear w/ them any more because i feel sick when i see her. but if i did tell her i'd just say "i hate you. that's all you need to kno and you can hit me yell at me do w/e u want but i still hate you..." and that's all.should i tell her that i hate her? or should i just disconnect my self from them? i dont kno what to do right now...

Friends between the sexes is always hard. Your best friend being "naive" is a typical guy reaction, if he doesn' t have to deal w/ the problem, why speak up? I wouldn't stop hangin' w/ the altogether if I were you. If you were really a good friend to this guy, you'll outlast the girl. You should just slowly spend less time w/ him, give him space to get to know this other gal alone. Maybe he'll start to see her faults too, it's harder to see an indivdual when there's always others around. If he really is a good friend he'll notice your absence, then you can tell him why. He'll know that you weren't trying to hurt him, or his "relationship", and respect you for giving him space. Hope this helps.

lol, I hate alot of people so, it's easy! Just walk up to them and slap them in the face and yell, "I SLAP MY HOES!" lol.....or just kick them and smile! lol, very amusing when you REALLY hate a person.... Anyways, I do it all the time. Or tell the girl she looks fat in whatever she's wearing...lol fun stuff!Love, Emma! :)

How do you tell a 21 year old guy who smokes pot alot has Bi-polar that you don

Have You Ever Tried To Tell Someone...

How do I tell someone who feels he is my boy-friend and I could never feel he is my boy-friend. That I literally hate him & do not ever want to see him again.

He has a bi-polar condition & does not take medication and can go off the deep end, you have to watch what you do and say around him.He can flip out and the slightest things.

-Abbey

how to tell a ex gf how much you HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have You Ever Tried To Tell Someone...

Ok theres this jerk (a girl I think :) )in my class that I went out with and I went to send her something "special" I want to send a cd over emial with a bunch of songs showing how much I FREAKING HATE HER! any ideas? if you do email me PLEASE! so far I got "I Hope You Die" by the "BloodHound Gang" and puke by emeinem both AWESOME SONGS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I NEED MOREEEEEEE

-reply by Ty Hussey

ehe Twilight... I think there's no real use in telling someone that you hate them, if she's "dangling your friend in front of you trying to make you jealous" or whatever, even if you don't care, it shows that she's a jerk and she's trying to get that sort of response from you, in which case, you'll just make her be more of a jerk. I think the best thing you can do now is try to be good friends with your friend until this whole thing blows over and, hopefully, it will.I dunno, I'm not the kind of person who really hates other people, though I have had times when people who are really annoying just attach themselves to me or my group of friends and are always there and being rude even when they're not wanted and, telling them you hate them never helps the situation, so I don't think it's wise for you either... I mean, what would come out of such a decision anyways?

lol, I hate alot of people so, it's easy! Just walk up to them and slap them in the face and yell, "I SLAP MY HOES!" lol.....or just kick them and smile! lol, very amusing when you REALLY hate a person.... Anyways, I do it all the time. Or tell the girl she looks fat in whatever she's wearing...lol fun stuff!
Love, Emma! :)

Wow, you're mean. I like you ;)

If you really do hate someone, why are you going to go and tell them that? Just don't think about them and don't go telling them you hate them. Its just... why? Do you want to do something bad to them? The only reason you would tell them that is if you want attention from them. Otherwise just stay out the persons way, and forget about it.

Ok theres this jerk (a girl I think ;) )in my class that I went out with and I went to send her something "special" I want to send a cd over emial with a bunch of songs showing how much I FREAKING HATE HER! any ideas? if you do email me PLEASE! so far I got "I Hope You Die" by the "BloodHound Gang" and puke by emeinem both AWESOME SONGS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I NEED MOREEEEEEE

You are young, i take it? Don't be stupid.

Wow, you're mean. I like you ;)
If you really do hate someone, why are you going to go and tell them that? Just don't think about them and don't go telling them you hate them. Its just... why? Do you want to do something bad to them? The only reason you would tell them that is if you want attention from them. Otherwise just stay out the persons way, and forget about it.

You are young, i take it? Don't be stupid.

IT IS not good in life to be candid lky that,telling someone that you despise him/her.I think that should be an inner feeling,the fact is 2day you hate that someone for a specific reason,and 2morrow that someone will correct his/her mistake and what will you do and there is a possibility that the next day you might end up being top freinds,so never ever try to tell someone that you hate him