xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

The Pda.

> Has anyone here got the pda because im thinking about getting one but i dont know wether to, so would you recomend this to me or not.. > If you dont know what a pda is, its bascally a mini handheld computer but it dosnt have most of the programs that a computer might have because its really tiny and you can expect it to store that much on it...

I have an old one from eBay that I got last year. Its old, but hasn't been used so its in good shape. Its a Palm Tungsten T with a litle slow CPU compared to modern PDAs. Its got only 16MB of internal memory but can be expanded with SD cards. It has Bluetooth but no WiFi ;)Even though, it is a good mp3/movie player (if the movies are encoded specifically for it) and helps me a lot as an agenda.With an occasional Sonic game too :)

I used to have an old Palm Vx, but I ended up not using it much. Besides, I think I'd rather get a simple planning book than a PDA...I'm imagining a scene where if I lose a ($500) PDA, it'd be a tough pill to swallow. Of course, it would just as devastating to lose a planning book, but I can always replace it easily.