xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KoYoda

The Air Car The world?s cleanest car...

Here is the link:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

After twelve years of reserch and development, Guy Negre has developed an engine that could become one of the biggest technological advances of this century. Its application to CAT vehicles gives them significant economical and environmental advantages. With the incorporation of bi-energy (compressed air + fuel) the CAT Vehicles have increased their driving range to close to 2000 km with zero pollution in cities and considerably reduced pollution outside urban areas.

As well, the application of the MDI engine in other areas, outside the automotive sector, opens a multitude of possibilities in nautical fields, co-generation, auxiliary engines, electric generators groups, etc. Compressed air is a new viable form of power that allows the accumulation and transport of energy. MDI is very close to initiating the production of a series of engines and vehicles. The company is financed by the sale of manufacturing licences and patents all over the world.

Posted Image

Cheers!

KoYoda

WOW! That looks awsome.Image a world with cars that run on air.We would reduce the pollution dramaticly! It sure looks nice, not back to reality.I personaly think this kind of project won't succeed for at least few hundred years because there is simply no profit in this kind of technology :/.

The name of the car is kinda misleading, when I first read the title I thought it would be a car only requires air as a fuel source I then find out it requires electricity to run which doesn't make it very impressive as we already have cars that run off of electricity. I'm guessing this car would be quite loud seeing how it uses a high pressure compression device. Also this wouldn't be the cleanest car because it can also burn fossil fuels so saying that it is the worlds cleanest car is misleading too.

I think the car's just ugly, and isn't much different from what we have now. People claim to have hydrogen powered cars...and there are some cars that run off recycled vegetable oil, along with hybrids. but it does use compressed air which is different, but iwth combination of fuel, still gives off polution.

I think the car's just ugly, and isn't much different from what we have now. People claim to have hydrogen powered cars...and there are some cars that run off recycled vegetable oil, along with hybrids. but it does use compressed air which is different, but iwth combination of fuel, still gives off polution.

196279[/snapback]

Yeah, anyways if you drove that car in LA, someone might kill you ;). No really its not a joke, thats a scary ugly lookin car like something u see and then just forget about it. And later in the future, people will say, WoW that is a ugly car :)

Everyone is focusing on those cars now, and that includes ford! I am sorry i cannot provide a link but if you search google images for Ford Th!nk you will see the same concept for that car. Trends.... its always trends.... but why.

it would be great to have a car like this!!!i am just afraid that a fantastic idea like this wont appear in our lives becaus of the market and its rules :/capitalism is a very strange thing :/

these type of engines/cars are appearing today due to the high oil prices that we are experiencing, I say this is good, in due time we will have a lot of choices and I believe a more competitive market which means lower prices.

I hope this becomes sucessful oil prices r going up. Less pollution will really help the world. They should make the car look more....un-ugly...lol 12 years of research and they forgot about looks :P

Well this is very good. I thinks its one of the best cars and has the minimum pollution in the wirld. But one problem we shuld think about too is that the oil in the whole world is going to finish soon and then we cant use anything of the things that goes on electricity, petrol and oil of course.So I hope they find a sullution for that too, and dammnit i got pissed of beacuse I got an error when I tryed last time to send a reply for this topic.

It would take probably take several decades or more for cars like those to come out. Those cars will create less pollutants, but they would cost as a ton. You would probably save more money by buying those though, since the gas prices are real high these days. There are other plans like electromagnetic cars(which are even more complicated).