xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Why Does This Happen blow offs

ok this kinda ticks me off but i want to know why people do this. i am a very passionate person and very affectionate and loving but i trust others too easily. anyway.... i went to meet this guy tonight at big boy near where i live and i get there and he gets there and what not and hes like im gonna go get something to drink i'll be right back so i say ok and i sit there and i wait....20 min later i leave hes not comming back...then i pass him and i think ok he went there and hes not gonna see me there i'll go back...so i go back....he wasnt there...i called and i blocked my # because before when i was calling he wasnt answering so he picks up and says hello i barlye get "where are you" out when he hangs up on me...sometimes people are such jerks and i know that girls blow guys off too so im not saying that its only guys who do these things...i dont know that anything would have happened tonight however...if he wasnt comming back...i didnt care if he did or not...he could have called i would have been fine with it. some people bother me...sorry but my question is why did it happen and why are people like that...Jesse

You said it yourself Jesse, some people are just like that. I take it this was your first time meeting this guy? It' sounds like you're a sweet gal, and he probably figured you 'd be an easy score. Unfortunatley when he saw you, he either wasn't impressed, or thougth maybe he would have to work too hard. My suggestion, look for someone who you know is sincere, and doesn't just sound like that online, or on the phone. You'll learn the difference and meet someone who is not so shallow.

sorry but my question is why did it happen and why are people like that.

Can't tell you why it happened cos I don't know you or him but it's probably cos he has certain inadequacies which prevent him from standing up like a man and giving you a real reason for not wanting to hang out with you. I'd say it's him who's got the problem, not you. You'll be the one with the problem if you waste any more time worrying about someone who was probably too immature for you in the first place.

Do you know that guy or is that the first time two of you met? If the answer is "first time" then who can tell what the hell he was thinking? Maybe he does not like you. Post a picture next time. Maybe he is just an *BLEEP* or a coward as someone before said. Who knows? If the answer is "I know him" then you shoud know the answer to your question too!

He sounds like a big *BLEEP*! No one deserves people like him--except people like him! Good luck in the future. I hope you can find some way to draw a line between trust and looking out for your best interest.

what a freaked up retarded person that is.i hate those kinds of people.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I would like for you to choose different words to state your views. You wouldn't want me to call you using your verbs to describe your ways or writing, wouldn't you?
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Why not? Those words are bleep'ed anyway?

Sometimes it's the only way of describing a particular situation ^_^

195374[/snapback]

Yes it may be the only wayy to describe the situation but it doesn't have to be on the forum. The forum has the responsibility to watch out for all members of the group from aging 12 thru 67.