xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aleer

Nba Live 2006 NBA LIVE 2005 Key Features

NBA LIVE 2005 Key Features

* All-New EA SPORTS? Freestyle Superstars

NBA Superstars perform with the distinct characteristics of a Highflyer, Playmaker, Scorer, Sharpshooter, Stopper, or Power Player.

* Unleash Your Superstar

Dominate inside or live life around the arc. Choose a specific playing style before each game to take advantage of the upcoming match-up.

* All-New Graphics Engine

Showcasing their talents like never before, players perform, act, and truly look like their real-life counterparts.

* Up-Tempo Basketball

In the open court, EA SPORTS? Freestyle Superstars take their game to the highest level with an enhanced transition game.

* Reign Supreme in Dynasty Mode?

Evolve your rookie into a Superstar, or take the helm of a Franchise by assembling assistants, trainers, and scouts to assist in player development.

* Freestyle Challenge Jumps Online

Battle All-Star players online in Exhibition games, or Slam Dunk and 3 Point Shootout modes.

Cover:

Posted Image

Screen Shots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This game is a most get for all sports fans.

well,EA nba 2006 is out.but i played it on myh pc....that' so cool,i have played it for ages(about 2 weeks).i like it in which added a "star" key,you can use it when pressing other action key to create a coool action. :)