xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rusty

Is Your Principal A Control Freak? like mine?

In my school we got a new principal about 2 years agoand since then he has:-banned chewing gum completely-banned eating food inside the school-banned older students from buying other student food from the shop across the road from our school (younger student aren't allowed over)-banned female students from playing same sports as male-banned moblie phones-using school soccer and basketball courts after school hours-given many student evening students evening detention for:turning away from him,opening windows and other stupid stuff like thatDoes anyone else have a principal like this?

Unfortunately we don't have a principal that strict. Although there has been some speculation that he doesn't like our school and he's making our highschool lives horrible. But I don't think its true. He may just came from antoerh highschool but that doesn't mean he's mean. He does block some activities that are requested and of natural tradition but its for a good cause I know. He advocates that good behavior is rewarded. He will punish the whole student body like seperately in the 9,10,11, and 12th grade. If a freshmen had a fight. Then the whole freshmen students are banned from one event or another. They'll have to earn back his respect. So I guess its all good. But he's a pain in the butt when he cancelled one of our plays............. My teather arts teacher lady had a asthma attack or something serioius because she coudln't stand the restrictions of the new principal. She might go to some other school. But its a serious problem and she has to take pills.

This just in from me and Rustys school.more things the princpal has done:Stopped our class' foregin trip happening during school (We have to go during easter break), shouted at us (A lot) Plans to close the school shop. Makes us pick up litter at lunch time if we are wearing runners (sneakers, irish style) and some other crazy stuff too. We really all dont like him, even the teachers dont(most of em) So we are not very happy .... <_< terrorisim!!!! anarchy on the school!!naw just jokin..

I think our principal wants to implement Uniforms next year. I don't want to wear uniforms or start shopping for new clothes. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Well if he does force then I'll sitll be ok. NOt that major but no Uniforms. I don't know he's a control freak at his last school. So he might be one here at the new school.