xisto Community
Tonny

"you Are Suppposed To Get Approved For Hosting..." error message - please help

Processing.. Please wait!. Do not hit RELOAD or BACK..Username Validated.
Connecting to Database...
Database Connection Established.
Validating username and password..
Username Validated.
Checking permissions..
Permission granted.
Preparing data for Creating Account..

You are suppposed to get approved for Hosting by ADMINISTRATORs.
You are suppposed to get approved for Hosting by ADMINISTRATORs

what now? please help!!!!
do i have my website or not?

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Quote stuff you copied from other webpages and make titles as descriptive as possible. "What Now?" = not good.

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

you should receive the message telling you that your application was succesfully accepted. then you can follow the link provided and activate your account instantly. it's very easy to do it.you didn't tell us if you have been approved. please reply in here and tell us more. maybe we can help you deal with these problems.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/28650-free-web-hosting-free-website-svastaratrap17com/

In this application, You have been requested to submit another one with proper formatting. Kindly take some time to use proper method to submit your application and we will definately approve it. I am afraid, I cannot approve your account until proper formalities have been completed.

Thanks.

If you've read what BuffaloHelp posted on your free web hosting request, you should know what to do instead of asking us here.

Your application is fine but could you use the correct form? As I said before on the shoutbox, please read the pinned topics found on this forum section to find the correct application. This will demonstrate that you are reading important topics related to this forum AND it will not delay your processing time if administrators request to fill out the correct form.
Thank you.

The form is here.

Just remake the topic or post in the topic with the form that you're suppose to use.
http://ww2.forum500.com/?folio=9POR7JU99

Notice from rejected:
Fixed quote tags and reduced credits :)

Edited by rejected (see edit history)