xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cesto Ode

Free Templates dose anybosy know?

Can anybody help me, im looking for a template fo put onto my website please can anybody help me?

194884[/snapback]

What style do you want to use?!

What is the purpose of your website?!

What is this site: <<removed>>???
I'm think I'm going to check this site because I'm curious and tell you what I've found.

Well, I think that the member who posted this address is just a spammer (he's a newbie, only 1 post... what the heck). It's only another free hosting service with some advertised *BLEEP*.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
It is spam and you didn't need to address half of your post to that. Do not hijack the thread. Stay on the topic. Thread mentioned deleted. And watch your language!

You can try to find free templates on mickm.com there are a few ones interesting.

But was is the purpose of your site, because you mustn't use a template if you are starting a business on the Internet.

Please reply in here if you want to give you more details. Hope to hear from you soon.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

the best way is to google it. You'll come up with thousands of template site, put in free and volia, you got free template site. But be careful not to download .rar file from homemade sites. they might contain some viruses