xisto Community
grrlfromoz

Link Exchange

We were talking about a link exchange in the shoutbox, so I thought I'd post a thread here to see who was interested and maybe help to get it organized. (sorry if this isn't posted in the right place)

Yea i think we really need a link exchange forum where members can post their link for exchange. That way, we can rank a lil bit higher in SEs.I am yet to post my own link. I will post it when i have it ready

hey zip_mic..I want a text link so i am gonna add your text link to my site. I dont want too much buttons in my site. You add my link to your site. I am going to add yours right away.

Here it is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ive LinkedBexaGooglueDontmaimyourselfNexDesignsKillaGSG DesignsI'll add Zip_MCs latterAnd i would add you mike but i would only like to have buttons linking to my site and from my site.

Hey googlue..I have already added your link to My website and you havent added mine to yours. I think you should check out my homepage and see it there.
Add my link to your site googlue.

here it is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I prefer text links and thats why i gave one.

Thanks.

Sorry odo, didn't notice. Will include yours ASAP!

Just curious to know why you prefer text links. Are they more Search Engine friendly and improve your pageranking? I have anyway included an alt text to your button, so it should be double advantage to you...

Googlue