xisto Community
Cesto Ode

Play Station i have got one

Nice getting a PSP, how did you get it? Cause thats so cheap, didja buy it off eBay or something?I want to get a PSP, but I actually think Im going to settle for a DS. Nice find though.

You may recomend getting one, I don't. First of all, these "handhelds" are getting too far with graphix, they seem to soon be able to pass the consoles, what is up with that? Secondly, there is nothing that great for any of the handhelds yet, the gameboy advance was doing a good job, but these two are struggling. I have nothing wrong with a PSP or DS, just everything for the consoles seem better, I don't need mobile use, that is for laptops, which can do everything a real computer can do, including all the best gaming I need for just about any platform.

PSP is for those people who don't have awsome laptops to take with them!! And quite frankly, the graphics on the handheld should not come as a shock, as if "OMG, they're better than consoles!?!"...I find it quite amazing that something so small can possess so much graphical power. Just the fact that the PSP can music, games, movies, God knows what else...that is amazing in itself. I have a PSP, and it has been a joy since the day I bought it. I go on lots of plain rides with my job, and the PSP saves me on those long flights. Now battery life wise, I have played my PSP for what seemed like 8 hours on a flight before it got really low. That isn't too bad considering how much power it requires to run that huge screen on it. Overall, people who can afford huge gaming computers prolly won't like or possess a PSP, but for the rest of us...this it is a blessing!!

Ive played one before and the garphics are 10x better then any other Portable gaming system. You can do a whole heap of things like: Watch Movies, Listen to Music, View Pictures, Personal Organizer, Oh and did I mention it Plays Games. I also think it can surf the web - how cools that.But the controls take a little while to get use to, the whole 1 anologue stick and all. But it is definetly my #1 Portable Gaming System.

I have a PSP too. It's WAY better then a DS. Better Games, Slicker look, smaller, it has discs, it can play movies, its really nice. I've got the games : Street Showdown,TIF, MGS, the UMD of AVP and FFX. On vacations etc its really good to have a PSP..it's worth every penny !

I also have a PSP it is deffinatly worth having..I got it the first week it came out so i only have 3 games and 2 movies because i dont feel like buying any new things yet becuase im too poor but once i get more money i will surely buy new stuff ....i wish i had all the accessories and games i want cuz i would be playing it 24/7 i have MLB, Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix, Need For Speed: Rivals, Spider Man 2 (Movie) and National Treasure (Movie)

I've had a go on my friends PSP. Looks and feels brilliant. He had an emulator on it so he could play Sonic the Hedgehog from the old Megadrive and Game gear days. And the graphics weren't bad either. Although the lack of games does seem a bit annoying but I'm sure loads more great ones will come out. I don't really understand why you'd by movies for it though. Since you can only use the UMD on a PSP. What if you wanted to watch the film at home on a proper TV?Isn't it beatter to buy a normal DVD of a film and then convert it so it can be put onto a memory stick and played off that? I know it seems like a long process it is cheaper and, not too sure about this but I'm sure it's legit cause you own the original film.

Also, another point to mention is for the most part, psp games aren't region locked (there's only one, I think, that is). It makes importing really easy...I have Dynasty Warriors, Tokobot, GTA, Twisted Metal: Head On, Coded Arms, Burnout Legends and I imported Bokuno Watashino Katamari Damashii (best handheld game ever)...I love it and would pretty much recommned it to any gamer.

I wanted a PSP for christmas but i wasn't been able to get it. I', hoping for the price to drop for me to able to get it. My friend has one and i got to play with it for awhile, its actually pretty good, the graphics isn't that back ands its better than the DS portable system. Its really worth getting it. IM a fan of Madden games. Watching movies in the car with the psp can't get any better. If going on vacation that you sit in the car for very long time. The portables are not going to compare with the consoles, no doubt it. It might (possibly not). Consoles are better than an portable system. Which it has something the PSP or DS will not have. And same with the PSP and DS have something that the consoles will never have.

psp are ok they aernt the best. i dont mind them but there is no use for having a hand held gaming platform. i have a psp but i wish i never got it because it keeps breaking down. i would rather a ds or somthing similar. laptops are for mobile use now the psp is taking it over wich isnt kool.

You may recomend getting one, I don't. First of all, these "handhelds" are getting too far with graphix, they seem to soon be able to pass the consoles, what is up with that?

The thing are that the "hand helds" are newer than the consoles (apart from the Xbox 360), the ps 2 is ages old, the psp is awesome being so small with so much power and graphics, the Ps 3 on the other hand *spits on the Xbox and yells "argh it bites, and it over heats! wat kinda menance would make such a thing!**cough cough* hehe sorry about that, well the Ps3 is goign to be Uber Power ful with massive graphics, i sudgest u all save up for it, the power is taht suppased the PC, its processor is like 8ghz i think? i dunno i'll have to check that one... but the graphics card, u can't get anywher near it in PCs, or anything else, it has a fAn! unlike teh xbox *shudder*, i think they realised that it needed a fan as the skinny Ps2s burn out in like a few months *shakes their hand*. also a big thing about the Ps3 is that it'll b running linux, and be able too use a key board and mouse. good thing about linux it doesnt crash, if ever its only the program, and that can be exited with an easy termination command. Also being linux it has the versitility of linux that u can customize everything, upgrade the OS anyfing, even illeagle stuff! argh! hehe >..> <..< >..>