xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Antihack

Antihack Is Launched - Oct 14 Antihack Security is online

Hello everyone. This is FuRy your local 1UP resident. I have great news. Antihack is now online and ready to serveyour every need. They specialize in security and if your computer is running slow and this happens often do to viruses and spyware. You should check out they can make it so that you dont get viruses and spyware. They can even stop hacking issues. They walk you through everything and even test your security before and after to show you the difference. Anyway just telling yah have fun and later

Notice from rejected:
Removed link, post only made for advertising, and topic closed.
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

*Sigh.There's no getting to some people. Is that a thread removal I see on the horizon?For the record, if I happened to require a security consultant, I would not use one that is unable to construct a proper web site and uses a host such as BraveHost. No offense.

Not to disrespect you or anything, but I don't know why anyone would make a security website in a free webhost without even a TLD... If you're planning on doing something like that, I suggest you consider upping your site building and advertising skills a bit. It isn't very professional, and a lot of people will doubt it... In fact, I already have, and I don't plan on trying it soon, to be honest.

1. This Spam2. This is advertising3. May be a virus.4. A company who is trying to steal members on here so they will buy their product.5. Admin should delete this topic.Even the person's name is the program name. Hmmmmm...

I Have to say that the website info isn't too much organized as well as the graphics display, but, i've seen good programs andhigh quality info in websites less attractive then this one.But in this case, i don't see why i'll be using the kind of service, free or not, to check up my system, even if i was searching for one.The main point is that you have to be more carefull with the topic information you're going to insert, cause i think you can do a better topic then this, normally everyone can, so, don't be an exception.Good luck to the next topic.

Even the person's name is the program name. Hmmmmm...

The guy obviously came here for the sole purpose of advertising the site. Reminds me of stupid spammers who join Yahoo! Groups just to advertise, and also those people who join up on blogs to spam. Aagh! It's burning my eyes! :)