xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pitiunited

Zerg Advanted Strategy In Scbw

I'm new at this site. Is the point of the strategy part just to post our own homemade strategies? Is the community here dedicated to getting better? Or is this a site pretty much for SC fun rather than hardcore improvement? That's the impreession I got from reading through the strategy section. I would think that if people wanted to get better, they wouldn't read this site cause newb to average level people are writing strategies here. I suck, so I'm wondering whether or not I should stay here. Since there isn't a forum, the only way I could think of to ask questions was through this strategy.

12 hatch zerg art- By Listal
If Protoss is at the far left end of a spectrum, then Zerg is at the far right; Terran can be loosely generalized as being in the middle. The Zerg race is based solely on massing large amounts of units with high mobility in a short time and having the ability to adapt to the needs of situations easily with variations of its units. While massing units, Zerg needs to be able to keep control of a game through micromanagement (the way the units are controlled) of those units in order to expand. Without the expansions, the main ideas of the race that I defined cannot be fulfilled.....

I hope that this guide is a great help to whoever may be in need, or that it is a fine read to brush up on tactics and to learn a few new tricks for the veterans. If any have anything to add to this or any have questions, I can be reached on SCU�s forums or Battle.net as Phi)TheRecluse on USWest and G()|)|y^RiCe- / listal on USEast. Thanks for reading!

Notice from opaque:
Member Banned for copying content.

wow... thats a lot of stuff. Um, i dont play sc anymore. It's been a long time. Strange time to bring up starcraft again, but yea everything you say is pretty true and good advice for anyone that still plays the oldschool classic.

Anither thing to do with zerg is nydus into another person's base if they are zerg i always destroy people like that you always take them buy supize. The best thing is if they mass ovrelords in the corner and you can build underr them so they have no idea.