xisto Community
funny

Do You Like Your School?

do you like your school  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I go to Middle School. I hate it. Lots of the kids are mean and most of the teachers "teach" you things, but you forget in 2 weeks anyway. It's worthless. I read this article at johntaylorgatto.com and I agree with what he said about how most of school makes you a bored consumer, and conforms you.

Thus, I have a few good teachers. :rolleyes:

Overall school in my opinion isn't that bad, you have your friends to hang out and joke around with at recess and lunch time and you have them for company during classes, sure you have to do work in class but you get used to the load and the same routine pretty much everyday... also the teachers at my school are quite friendly and funny, the only annoying part about school is when you get too much homework and when you need to study for exams! Though I'd rather to go school because there's nothing else to do, school is doing something at least with your friends, better then sitting at home doing nothing.

Talk about my school !!!!! there are lost things to say . my middle school is just so so .i think .but .because when i study in my middle school .my teacher do lost things for me and always say good to me .so in my opinon .my middle school just ok .

In my opinion ,my college is well.because the spend of it is a little .but in fact ,i can study a lost things from it .and more importent .when i study in my college .i meet the theacher are all the good theacher .from then .i can get losts of good things. so .i like my college .also i like my theachers.........

It really depends, some of the kids are really annoying but some are okay, some teachers are really 'evil' but some pretty nice but I really hate the some of the tests and homework we get so I'm kinda on the 'no'.

I like school, even when I think it sucks because I know that it is going to allow me to have the life I want to lead.

hmmmmmmmmmmm my school i can say is that my school is great the teachers are not exactly teaching.(sort of) because we are dealing with webcasting from the main branch of our school and it sucks all the students are always sleepy. the problem here is that there is no interaction between the students and teachyers

Well, it depends on the teachers.If the teacher doesn't do anything of task, and actually teaches, then yes, I like the school.But, if the teacher just gives you book work and doesn't tell you anything on how to do it, then no, I hate it.

No, I don't like school. All those test are so awful.But sometimes it's funny there and at least you have something to do. There are my friends and that's positive about school. But sometimes i hate school.But still, mostly I don't like it. :)

Actually, I belive the question should be "Do you like CLASSES in school?". I find that school is great. Hang with friends, meet new people, etc. But, sitting through class is the worst part. If it weren't for classes, I'm sure everyone would like school.But, then again... It's been a while since I've been in "school". Although, I did just finish a university program.. if that is still considered school...

People, I think that I am here only in school like profesor in middle school. The reasons about yours complaints are becouse you don't like to learn some lessons. But , there is something substantially: I suppose that all of you have in informatica five (5). Am I in right?