xisto Community
ZeroHawk

Free Site Stats Tracker Anyone know aa good one?

I've been very happy with the awstats deal that is included in the cpanel here. It's keeping track of a ton of different visitor stats right now, without having to add any code to your pages.

My recommendation is extreme-dm.com. It's the best tracker I've ever seen: 100% free, entire statistics, simple signup, fast owerviev. Only thing is that you have to add their logo to your web site, which is small, not the smallest but small. If you want tracker without this logo then you have to pay. Good luck!

I use stat counter, because you have the choice to have it visible or invisible, they give you statistics to all the webpages you put the script on, they tell you what website they came from if they used a link, what browser software they're using, their operating system, their ISP, and where they are in the world. If there's any other stat counter that tells you more, someone please let me know. Oh, I almost forgot to mention, that all the above is free. What more could you want :P

For just US$9 / EUR7 a month you can increase your log quota from 100 to 1,000!

They do it by showing you only the last 100 page load/visitor statistics. If you want more than that you can pay a small monthly fee of $10 or so. They still show you your graph/chart back for 30 days, but the details you get are only for the last 100 visitors.
My site is still small so I find no need for that though. I personally love Statcounter and reccomend it highly. I haven't looked into any statistics stuff that may be provided directly by the cpanel. If that is available, I am definately interested in using it, as I hate having to paste code on everypage I want to track. But again, luckily for me, my site is small and doesn't have very many pages I need to do that for.

I've been very happy with the awstats deal that is included in the cpanel here.

brandice or somebody: Could you explain (to this newbie) how to get to these stats so i can see how they compare to Statcounter?

I use StatCounter and I am very happy with it. It is fast, free, clean and professional, and provides many features. I found out whether my a certain person visited my site through the drill-down options provided (Web host, OS and browser of visitor).

No need to get anything, I'm think awstatus is one of the best truly. Lots of infoLog into your cpanelLook under Analysis and Log filesthen click on web/ftp statsthen awstatus.And like brandice said awstatus is really good. Well enjoy