xisto Community
Altz

Habbo Hotel HABBOHOTEL.COM

I've been on habbo a few time and it's not bad as a chat system to meet new people but in terms of a game it's quite expensive to purchase credits and then spend it on virutual funiture.

habbohotel is ok as a chat room but the idea of using little characters etc in it gives it more of a game feel. the downside to it though is the reason that its so expensive to buy points for furniture etc but other than that, its a quite fun and interesting new way to introduce chat sites on the web. :)

Habbo Hotel is an Ok chat system. I mean, its great since I meet alot of people, and they were cool and all, but like Arigato mentioned, credits are alot of money, And I prefer other chatting games, Gaia Online. ^_^

I played around on Habbo Hotel for a long time. I probably spent around $30 total for credits. I took a long break (maybe 5-6 months), and when I went back, all of my stuff was gone. I contacted the staff, and they said that they would not help me.

haha yup sucks eh? I left for about a month or two and I spent about 25 on stupid virtual crap and came back and it said I had zero...called the staff and emailed ..pretty much did everythign I could and they said that they would not give me my credits...they bite

Habbo Hotel is a pretty cool idea. Its chat room is decent and the really fun part is meeting all the people, but its really timeconsuming and not that worthwhile compared to other games. But for a flash game its quality. bening able to make your own character and own room and go about talk to anyone on in the world is pretty cool..only thing I dont like about it is that the camera kinda confuses me somtimes. :D

I've been on habbo a few time and it's not bad as a chat system to meet new people but in terms of a game it's quite expensive to purchase credits and then spend it on virutual funiture.

195022[/snapback]

I have also played it. And I agree with you, its not a bad game for chating and meeting new people. But the furnitures there are realy expensive and when you got them all, then you dont know what to do with it.. So that with furnitures is realy bad, but evrything else is good. :)

Well I played Cokemusic for quite a while and I really enjoyed it. It is VERY similar to habbo (created by the same people) but has coke branding all over it. So as it is kinda one big advertisment, its free to play and get furni and you can make music and earn money from it. After I stopped playing cokemusic I tried habbo and it was cool, but I really wasn't prepared to may fair amounts of money for in game furniture. If I was going to play it lots I guess it would be worth it as you would pay lots of money for a retail game and/or subscriptions to other online games. I would say check it out, its worth a look and hey, you may find yourself playing.

Ohhhh..... And on a side note, try out https://www.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php?loginid=0df0b518778840f4b82eb95b7c614440. Its a browser based game made in PHP and its made to be nice and simple on the eyes (black and white). When you first look at it you just think "what the hell" but after playing it for a bit you get totally sucked in! Its really fun and loads of really cool people play. The forums are really nice and friendly and the game itself is deliberatly very comical! Try it out!

Replying to DreamCoreHonestly I've recently quit habbo and I think it's ridiculous, the moderators are completely unfair and at times ban you for the most stupid things.I don't think it's fair that people who have bought coins should get a permanent banning because that's a waist of money. On my first day I bought about 1,000 coins and they permanently banned me for something I didn't do.When I clicked the link to say I was wrongfully banned the page was down. And the fact that people block and do stupid things and the moderators don't care has bothered me.-reply by Mandisa

Habbo is a very good and well proceded internet access website but it would be better if sulake decited to make the coin dealment better and everything else including the chat room is doing very well. 

-reply by tredz