Mp4 Player

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
https://www.eclipsecomputers.com/prod.aspx?BySKU=.aspx?code=MPA-AV380

I WANT ONE!

Video cam, Camera + Mp3 player!! u cud jsut use it to wat5ch movies on aswell

That is much! Ł415 is probably what an 80gb ipod wud cost :rolleyes:

I myself have got an Iriver iHP-140
Which is soooo much ebtter than Ipod :angry:

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I think it looks cool, but I still wouldn't want to get it...'cause it's probably not worth it to me. I'm not interested in viewing video, and I listen to MP3s on my comp. I'm not a big music fan, and I wouldn't need the video part, so that's why I wouldn't get it.

Thats really cool. Have you seen the other Archos mp3 player video orginizer and much more. Its awesome. You can watch full movies. I would get one. But I probably wouldnt use it a lot.

I think it's really awesome! My friend is getting her dad to ger her one from Malaysia, but she asked me wether to get an ipod or mp4 player, but I didn't know what an mp4 player was so I told her to get the ipod better go tell her to get the mp4 player instead! lol

whoa, and i though MP3 player was cool. cant u do everything that can with a camerra phone? lol just kiddin. but yeah that sounds hella pimp haha. ima defintely get one when they come out. (or ill just buy a camera phone) :rolleyes: . nice find, ima save up my moneyyy

isn't MP4 the same as Mpeg4?? if it is, then its not something new. other digital cameras already have that feature. they have mpeg4 videos instead of AVI, mpeg has better video quality but the size is way smaller making more available space for the memory.

I'm not sure how realible it is,I heard it from a tech news site but however it did only say that no progress had been made towards creating the device... (apart from design concepts and the such)

@BoyCtadle, Yeh MP4 isnt anything new jus this device intergrates quite alot of things into one. Yeah digital cameras can record mpeg4, thas no secret. Just 80GB built in and ability to play music is quite tempting.