xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
moldboy

Happy Thanksgiving eh

Found this one late, but thanks for ther CDN Thanksgiving weekend notice. I am Canadian, too...Didn't go to Gramma's house though, I stayed home and had Turkey Smokies BBQ'd. Way less work to prepare and there is only me, so A full Turkey dinner would've been too much work.

Happy Thanks Giving to all Canadians around the world and to those who are registered on this board as well. Make sure you all eat lot's of tastey turkey, dressing, potatoes and nice cram-berries. And I hope you all have a safe holiday on your Thanks Giving Day. I don't know what I am going to do but I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanks Giving.

Happy thanskgiving for God and all the peopl in this world. Happy thanks giving for all the tech people in this word who are working tomake this word shining. There is no date and time for saying thanks..so I would like to say thanks now ^_^