xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dragoneye

Palm Trio

I just bought a Palm Trio the other day.... This has to be the best phone ive ever owned. I got internet, phone, camera, date planner, touch screen geez there so much on this thing it came with a book and the books pretty big lol....Still havent been into everything, and dont know what everything does but its pretty cool.... i can be in the middle of no where and still login online which is awsome, its not alot bigger then a IPOD .... So its pretty compac....Oh another thing i think is great came with a Wirless Blue Tooth Headset which is big these day's.Even thou the screen isnt that big its still awsome to have if you are on the run alot, its on 24/7 i get about 2 days outta it without having to recharge it and i was using its ALOT.... was it worth 700 bucks, oh yea well i got it for free i get a 700 dollar + bill next month lmao.

Nice, but i woudl rather use the 700 dolars to buy a Dell inspiron 700m for 700 bucks (maybe a little bit more). Or i could get a Dell PDA for about 250. it uses a SD flash card which is pretty cheap for a 512 or 1 gb card. And you could download movies into the card and watch it on the PDA. Also, it has wifi fi, so you could connect to the internet anywhere with free or unsecure wireless network. =P

No matter what feature it has, it's still a handheld PC which is limited in what you can do with it by its size. Honestly, I see these things as nothing more than a glorified appointment book. Sure it can play movies, and a host of applications. But when you come down to it, can you seriously use it for browsing the internet or writing a serious project in word, making serious graphics?As DogEater008 pointed out, for the money you have spent you could have bought a decent desktop unit that would allow you to do all these things and more.

Well my mom just bought mine today! I'm 15 and we got it on eBay brand new!!!! it's gonna be a Christmas present!! lol I'm really excited bout the touch screen and the key pad cause I'm textin all the time!!! yay I'm really excited!!!!!! BYE-Becca