xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mithshark

My New Pc =p ( While I Was Shopping) woot woot

Well, I recently visited http://www.alienware.com/ and I was customizing my PC. I was thinking about getting a Dell PC before I started customizing my Alienware Area-51 Extreme Desktop. Now that's all changed. Alienwares are hella-lot better. Let me compare Alienware's with Dells now.Area-51 Extreme Desktopby AlienwareUp to 2 Gigabtyes of SDRAMUp to 500 Gigabyte HarddriveUp to 3.2 GHz Pentium 4 ProcessorUp to 30" LCD flat panel MonitorDell Dimension 8200 DesktopUp to 512 MB RAMUp to 240 Gigabyte HarddriveUp to 3.2 GHz Pentium 4 ProcessorUp to 20" LCD Flat Panel MonitorNow after that I went and custom built a Dell 8200 on http://www.dell.com/en-us/. It was a very good PC, the cost was over $4,000. Then I went to http://www.alienware.com/ and got a better custom PC for $1500 less!! And believe me, this custom PC I got for less was WAY better!! Compare 512 MB of RAM to 2 whole Gigabytes of it! Damn! If you want to see the shear power of an alienware PC, hop on over to http://www.alienware.com/ to cutomize it. Then for fun, check your own computer specs and laugh!Ok, I'll prove it:Go here to customize a Alienware Area-51 Desktop.Go here to customize a Dell Dimension XPS Desktop.Make Alienware have better stuff and see how Alienware is better for a better price. Btw, Don't let the Dell XPS's lower starting price fool you. Just adding a few important things can jack the price up several thousand dollars. You'll see.

Alright that seems very promising, do they send world wide? err let me check it out.My old pc is at the workshop, i got too lazy for adding a vent myself hehe, so i got it there to be reinstalled a cable for my sound blaster audigy platinum audio card which got missing after i sold the older one...This old pc aint so bad its:3 GHZ120(x2)HD1 GB RAMAnd my audio card:D im not getting all what i could get from it though, but im gonna start recording my god damn music again hehe...Anyway... how good does alienware hardware behaves?

from i've heard, not that well. if you live in Ontario, Canada and in the toronto area, and are looking for awesome computer prices, send me an email at:

mr.chonchon@gmail.com (also for MSN)

i will get u an AWESOME deal, and all brand name brand new, trust me.

also, for your interests, if you would like to join a tech form, i started one a few hours ago and am looking for members (keep in mind, skin is still in early stages):

Click Here to visit my Tech Forum!

hopefully people sign up, and if you like what u see, get some other people!

from i've heard, not that well. if you live in Ontario, Canada and in the toronto area, and are looking for awesome computer prices, send me an email at:

mr.chonchon@gmail.com (also for MSN)

i will get u an AWESOME deal, and all brand name brand new, trust me.

also, for your interests, if you would like to join a tech form, i started one a few hours ago and am looking for members (keep in mind, skin is still in early stages):

Click Here to visit my Tech Forum!

hopefully people sign up, and if you like what u see, get some other people!

HAHAHA!!! no no... ur all wrong... alienware overprices out the wazoo... idk about the dell but... yea... alienware is pretty darn expensive... i configured one on alienware... too expensive so i custom built it... same specs... about $400 cheaper too... if ur going to get a new pc... BUILD IT YOURSELF! sooo much cheaper...