xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Happy Trap Anniversairy To Me Its been a year

This is probably going to end up in the SPAM box buttt... IT's BEEN a year TODAY that I've been a member at trap and it's been great and most of all FUN! The hosting throughout the year has been cool and this free hosting company has been built to last :)So if some of you 'think' that it's all a scam and doesn't last forever..pftt whatever YOU can speak to my HAND.Thanks for the great hosting trap and I hope to stay hosted here for as long as forever...

Hey, that's cool! I've been registered a couple of days if it's of any similarity :)I must say, I love this site, and I to hope that the site lasts for as long as possible. I've never felt so comfortable at a free hosting company before.Keep up the good work trap 17!

welcome to 1 year club becca yeah can't beleive its been a whole year since we been on trap and many more years to come unles OpaQue goes mad and shuts thewebsite down :).

welcome to 1 year club becca yeah can't beleive its been a whole year since we been on trap and many more years to come unles OpaQue goes mad and shuts thewebsite down :).

193680[/snapback]

Congratulations, hope you had a good experience and continue to do so.

Man, Can't believe I was careless enough to get my hosting credits down to negative.

WEll, don't be like me.

Congrats! *brings out cake*Hope you stay for another year. :)I think its been a month for me. ;)

good for you :)I am hosted at Xisto only about two months and allready have problems with my posting points :)(it's becouse I come here not often and my post are not long ;) )Anyway I hope I will celebrate it too oneday

hehe all ways were different back then , it was HARDER to achieve hosting but easier to keep it.. anyways...i can NOT believe it's been a year it was soo quick..I'm already a year older(i feel old)...before I was like the youngest person and maybe even the only girl and I felt lonely..now I have friends :)

Congratulations on completing a year at one of the best free webhosting site and great forums here...Even I would be completing a year in a week or so(9 days to be exact)..It has been a great experience so far and I really do enjoy the forums here.Cheers.

Congrats Becca, I'll be giving my 2 year Xisto aniversary arround june :] I am second oldest hosted member here, after Wassie who is a moderator. I've seen Xisto grow and become great. Its a great pride to be arround here for so long..

Congrats Becca, I'll be giving my 2 year Xisto aniversary arround june :]

I am second oldest hosted member here, after Wassie who is a moderator. I've seen Xisto grow and become great. Its a great pride to be arround here for so long..

193896[/snapback]

noo... lol THIRD lol don't forget the admin haha! And two years is hell of a lot btw!!!