xisto Community
devildude93

What's Your Fave Film?

So what is your fave film if you have one post back to me.. My fave film is "meet the fockers" at the moment but i have loads of other films as well that i like but i cant remember all of them and i only saw meet the fockers a few days ago so thats still in my head

recently i saw the clockwork orange and i have to say it's one of the greatest films of ever and that i have seen, i like how the violence is handled by stanley cubrick, and that crazy men doing all that crazy things without thinking of what are they doing, and who are they injuring.

I would say Harry Potter too. I've seen all the movies and only read three of the books. I still need to read Goblet of Fire before the movie comes out to theaters. I just saw How to lose a guy in ten days. and it was funny. Lol little sophia.

Wow, Clockwork Orange, truely disturbing how you almost feel bad for liking such a horrible take on society. You should check out the BooneDock Saints, @ least those guys had a method to their violence/madness! :)

I'm not into much movies these days due to loads of study stuff..But i like to catch hindi movies on first day specially when its of favourites like salman,shahruk etc etc..Bout in english the one which i watched recently was the war of worlds which i found bit crapy.. And yeah even i'm harry potter fan.. Nah nah not for books but for movies exclusively lol

Mine is terminator 2.I think it was the first time that i thought the sequel was better than the original release.I was also well impressed by the T2 show at Universal in Florida , it seemed to have everything .... live acting , 3D animation , audience interaction ..... superb.

I personally liked Star Wars Episode 3, because it's the movie where all chaos erupts, everyone dies, and Palpatine becomes ugly....It's the most violent of the series, and I like it because of that!

I've got two favorite films:1) Broondstock Saints - this is the best film I've ever seen!!!The main idea of it that even simple men can take peace in their hands... Very hard movie.2) Antology Star Wars (especially 3rd episode) - this is classic :) ...no comments...

My favorite movie would be "The longest yard", it is with adam sandler. THis movie is really really funny. Well this movie is about how a football star got sent to jail because he was sick of his life. When he went to jail he got punked, he met a guy named caretaker, caretaker told him that if you get punk you will become somebodies *BLEEP*, so he beat up the guy that punked him and started a riot in the prison. Well see the rest of the movie if you like my short intro :D

hi there! my current fav got to b transformer man! The producers and directors did a great job of bringing a popular 80's cartoon series to life with cinematic grandness and effects. It is overall a excellent movie with 2 improvements i would like to see in the sequel, more transformers especially those that can combine to form a giant robot as well as special transformers like fortress maximus etc, the fighting scenes could be choreographed better so as to bring out the essence of the battle between good and evil and also not make me dizzy watching them.