xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Kiss - Because I'm A Girl so sad get those tissues ready

It's about a guy, he met this one girl. He's a photographer and they started going out. One day, she offers to go in a get a roll of film for him. But accidently knock a unsealed photo developer bottle over. And the chemical went in her eyes and made she blind. Then afte that, he gave his eyes to her and he goes blind.

It's about a guy, he met this one girl. He's a photographer and they started going out. One day, she offers to go in a get a roll of film for him. But accidently knock a unsealed photo developer bottle over. And the chemical went in her eyes and made she blind. Then afte that, he gave his eyes to her and he goes blind.

The last part made no sense.

ITs like little music movie. lol. If only i understood what she was singing than that would've helped alot. I bet it would help alot. You can give your eyes to other people. lol. gross. this story is bad. knock over an unsealed photo developer bottle and she gets blind. lol. why not gangsters trying to kill her and he goes to save her.

wow, i didn't visit the url yet, but sounds romantic, though pretty roughis it a true story?If so, like does anyone knows how long ago this happens?wow, you don't see this everyday

Have you guys even seen the video? If you haven't, then go. The plot summary above may not be all that, but when you watch the MV, everything would crumble. This video has superb acting, superb effects, superb voice-overs... superb everything. (However, the guys may not appreciate it that much.)

I dint see the whole video.But I did fell in love with that picture of the girl the guy took by mistake.What a look.Innocence was what I fell in love with.Thank god I dint see the end.I hate sad endings.But the girl took my heart.

Hehehehe well, boys will be boys... Heh heh...Nah, it's not a true story. It's just a MTV from Korea. I love Korean drama serials/movies! Hehe. (Yeah I know that's pretty obvious eh)

wow, i didn't visit the url yet, but sounds romantic, though pretty rough
is it a true story?

If so, like does anyone knows how long ago this happens?

wow, you don't see this everyday

hmm..
you're right...

but did anybody have seen this movie?
i really wanna get this movie...
sounds very nice and sad...
just have the clip of this movie...

do anybody know where i can get his movie?

please contact me... on icq 268 179 579
it would be that great...!!

thx for your attention! :)

Not to be nitpicky...but: The types of film developer that are used today really wouldn't make someone blind (unless they held their eye-lids open, poured the entire thing on their face, and then waited a hour before flushing out their eyes). Go back 90 years, with what is now concidered alt. pro. (alternative processes), and that'd be slightly closer.Also, while the story sound really romantic, a photographer giving up his eye sight is really crazy. Sure, for true love and all that jazz...but photography is a way of living, not just a profession. And so to give that all up would cripple his world.Just a few thoughts from a photo major.

I thought it was a video clip from a movie. I was trying to find the movie. So, it's just a video clip? Still, what a story. I cried my eyes out. Beautiful story.-question by soni