xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mithshark

How Many Flash Drives Do You Have? COUNT EM UP

How many flash drives do you have?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have about 10 (this includes cards anything but External drives)I myself have:3 - 32mb SD (came with cameras and stuff)1 - 128mb Generic from Walmart Flash drives (blue)2 - 256mb "Work" Drive2 - 1GB CF Card1 - 2GB Minicruizer Flash drive1 - iPod Photo 60GB (I don't know why i listed it its HDD)

I ahve four of them:- 32mb "HP"-128mb "Kingston"-512mb unknown-2GB "PQi"in the 2gb flash I hold all programs I need to instal after windows reinstallation. programs such as "Ms office", "Nero", "Skype ", "DirectX","WinRAR" etc.

Currently i only have one actually, an 512 SD, and also a 512 kingston from my job. But i have had like 5 different and i got them all screwed up hehe. But as my brothers use different cards for photo cameras, video cameras, cellphones, pda's, and laptops, we have all kinds...Secure Digital=1Multimedia Card=1Smart Media=1Memory Stick=2Memory Stick Duo=1Memory Stick Pro=1Compact Flash=1XD Picture card=1I myself use SD and the adapter for USB, and i use it for my pocket pc and a laptop.=P :)

I have two flash drives. One of them is pen drive it is 256MB disk space or storage while the other one is card which I use with card reader, this can hold upto many depending on the storage capacity of the card. You guys have many of them. Flash drives rock, they are too useful.

I ahve four of them:

- 32mb "HP"

-128mb "Kingston"

-512mb unknown

-2GB "PQi"

in the 2gb flash I hold all programs I need to instal after windows reinstallation. programs such as "Ms office", "Nero", "Skype ", "DirectX",

"WinRAR" etc.

193771[/snapback]

:) Interesting, Why not just use a backup file? Something Ghost to create an image of an already 'perfect' set up installtion. Wouldn't this save time and hassle?

I have the following.1-16M sd card - for camera use1-16M xd card - for camera use3-128M sd cards - for camera use1-256M xd card - for camera use2-256M usb keys - mp3 player use

a box full, the company my dad used to work for made components for flash drives, so we'd get them for free. it's an uncountable ammount...but we may have dished most of them. right now i have 5 in my drawer

I have two SD memory cards, one 128MB for my mobile phone and the other one 256MB free from my digital camera. I had my mobile phone a year ago with the SD card, so when i looked for a digital camera I bought something with an SD card as well so I could interchange them. in case of aome memory lost.I have a 256 USB flash drive which is very handy, I can save my files and travel anywhere. Another one is my 512MB Aston MP3 player. it doubles as a removable flash drive, but I only use it for music because I need plenty of songs to listen to when going out of the house. It also works as FM radio player and voice recorder. BUt most of the time I just send my files at CDs, especially when I use the files to print and develop my picture files at Kodak. I often leave my belongings whenever I go out, so atleast I wouldn'y cry when I misplaced those chaep CDs.

Wow, I'm surprised this isn't counted as spam :huh: I have two Lexar Media JumpDrives:

64 MB JumpDrive

128 MB JumpDrive Secure

The 64 MB one had its keychain part broken off (after about half a year on my keychain), so I rarely use it. I can't get the software of the secure one working on any computer, so I can't access the secured partion. Oh well. At least it has a decent keychain attachment.