xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebittner

Hey

hello Evan,welcome...if you like web designing why not to host a web in Xisto? umm,maybe what i asked is just the reason that your coming to this forum. :huh: enjoy yourself here.

Hi Evan! Great to have you on board. Get it, on board :huh::P:( Okay, never mind, bad joke. Anyway, it is nice to have you here. I suspect you will be another valuable part of this online community. I am wild20. I like forums because they often involve hosting. I like hosting. Duh. :( If you have any questions, feel free to PM a mod or member and use the shoutbox to do the same.Most people here, me included, are willing to help out any other mamber. It is what we are here for. A reminder, just becuaes I see a lot of people doing it, when you post enough to get your hosting, you MUST keep posting afterwards to keep your hosting. You get so many credits (days), a post. The better quality and longer post or reply you make, the more days you get. Once you have, like 10 days, you don't have to post for ten days. So keep posting and I look forward to seeing your posts! Welcome again!