xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dymondgurl

The Sims 2 Nightlife Expansion Anybody found cars yet?

Seeing as the sims 2 nightlife expansion has drivable cars now, does anyone have any sites yet that have custom drivable cars? I found a couple on modthesims but for some reason they didnt work in my game. If you find any cars you can post em here. Heck, if you find anything sims 2 related you can post it here. :huh:

I have bought The Sims 2 Nightlife, but it won't install on my PC. I found this dissappointing since I was really looking forward to playing on it! It stops installing at 54% every time. I've already e-mailed EA Support, and they told me to do a manual installation. I did this, but it still doesn't work.I'm not sure what to do! How can I get The Sims 2 Nightlife to work? --If you want to know anything Sims related, ask me!

I really want to get this game. I remember playing the normal sims, making a family, making them swim then taking the ladders away, lol. That was always fun, but yeah I do want to get this game. IT seems likes It would be fun.

I have bought The Sims 2 Nightlife, but it won't install on my PC. I found this dissappointing since I was really looking forward to playing on it! It stops installing at 54% every time. I've already e-mailed EA Support, and they told me to do a manual installation. I did this, but it still doesn't work.

I'm not sure what to do! How can I get The Sims 2 Nightlife to work?

--

If you want to know anything Sims related, ask me!

202379[/snapback]

you might just have to take it back and trade it thats what i have to do with the sims 2 university it didnt work on my computer it stoped at 66 and said it could not copy my file so i took it back and got another copy that works just fine now. its not ur computer its the cd.

Have played Sims before, but I hadnt played it for a while. Good to see some mods for it coming out, and the recent expansions and/or attempts to portray various characters from popular sitcoms, cartoons or TV reality shows "Friends", "The Simpsons", various "Survivor" series and so forth.