xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixhosting

Edible Cd

some guy invented an edible cd

you play it as many times as you like and when you get bored of it you just eat it really wierd

some guy invented an edible cd

you play it as many times as you like and when you get bored of it you just eat it really wierd

193157[/snapback]

wow thats amazing what some people can do

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Try not to reply to your topics. Aswell as making yourself look stupid, you're also breaking the double posts rule....

Simple question, why? What possible purpose would there be behind eating a CD? Is the thought perhaps to feed starving nations with old Britney Spears CDs or something? I guess it put's a whole meaning to getting into your music! :huh: That is just too ridiculous for words.

You could eat them if there was sensitive data on there, like financial records and stuff. Other than that I can't see any use for a edible CD! Do they need a sell-by date :huh:

Hey now there's a thought, they could be useful for spies. No more Mission Impossible stuff like "This disk will self-destruct in 10 seconds", spies could eat their mission disks! :huh: I wonder if they come in different flavours? I'm quite fond of chocolate myself. :P

yeah i heard about it actually i believe its the film used to protect the cd and not hte actually cd itself.

Haha, some of these threads are fantastic the way they sound unreal, yet incredible.I wish for them to be vanilla myself. That's my favourite flavour! But a bit of strawberry wouldn't go a miss :huh:Stuff like this really will exist in the future. Modern technology nowadays is going far beyond we could have ever imagined. All thanks to the invention of a computer :P

It might be useful for government purposes....or some thieves sneaking around pirated software!!!! Just think- if there was some ultra-sensitive data, or pirated software, and the enemy/police was drawing near, chomp, chomp, the evidance is gone!

Cool! now I dont have to throw them at the wall to watch them break into little pieces when they are scratched or simply dont work. I can simply just eat it! I hope they taste good, cause I really dont take good care of a lot of them. What about the radiation from the laser? would it harm you? you could leave it in the cd rom for a while till it gets warm enough to eat. Whatever, at least it will be lots of fun eating cds while you play games or something, like if they were chips. LOL.

What about the radiation from the laser? would it harm you?

I was wondering that myself...

Also, what if the CD gets dirty? Do these CDs have a wrapper on them or something so you don't end up eating dirt and dust and stuff when you eat the CD? This is just too weird. I would also like to know what flavours they come in, and how long before they go out of date?

I would be fun eating the cd, i wonder what it'll taste like. And of course, if you have sensitive data on the disc, you can eat and it'll be destoryed completely. Unless someone goes through your toliet. But then itll be digested already

Where did you hear about this? This sounds like it could be fake because alot of the materials that make a CD are non-editable and there aren't any editable substitutes. Even if this were real it wouldn't be a very good idea because there can be a ton of dust inside a computer and eating dust probably isn't very healthy.