xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Final Fantasy Tatics Advance

i have to say its a pretty good game mind you it takes time to level up and the fact you have to pic the right weapons and im struggling with that. the card system is unique in its own right not that hard to follow the rules which make it simpler to beat. The only thing I think that corny is the fact that they even state that your playing in a final fantasy game :huh: . Sound is pretty good but will keep on playing it until its sequal comes out (somewhat) FFXII.

I havent beat this game yet, infact, I havent even bought it yet.It seems to me that all the FF games released on something else than Playstation, usually doesnt meet our expectations.It looks like a pretty good game and all, but not for a Final Fantasy one in my opinion.

Yeah, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is awesome. I swear I've wasted way too much time on it for a Gameboy game... I still only managed 200 something of the 300 missions though. Awesome stuff...Rules were fine, but when it made the game stupid, they were the most annoying thing ever (ie No attacking animals when your opponents are all animals), which meant you had to restart, walk around until the Law had passed... oh and I didn't really find a huge need for Law cards (helpful in some situations, but the game could be easily played without them).I just loved the fact there were so many Moogles who did lots of funky things. Moogles are the bomb. :huh:

that is true i tried the mystic quest game din't like it as much but the tactics games the only standards they follow that fall in line with finalfantasy is is story sound and character design and the job system, other then that its unique for the series. Also the fft game for the playstation is a rare commodity itself im lucky enough to have a original copy, bean awhile since i first beat it when it came out but it was best tactics game during its time.

The original Final Fantasy Tactics never came out in Europe/Australia (the PAL territories), so I've never had a chance to play it :) . I heard it even has Cloud ;).Is it just as good as Tactics Advance? Better? Worse? :)

Well, I've played this game before I even heard of the serious FFT PSX. After I decided to get FFT, since I thought FFTA was addicting, I was hooked. I couldn't put it down anymore. Final Fantasy Tactics PSX was the second strategy game that gave me the medieval feeling, and brought back my love for conspiracy, warriors, knights, and rank. Ah, that game was amazing. I especially loved the theme music.Well, one you play FFT and try FFTA again, you'd be shocked... :) It's strange to find out that FFTA came AFTER FFT. You'd expect the second one to be better, but instead, it was aimed at kids... Aahh, it can't be helped...

I actually liked FFT more then FFTA, though I never finished either of them. I always got bored cause it was so easy. But sadly I can't pick any of them where I left off either, since my PSX broke, and my FFTA had its memory erased. (grrr) I had my uber rigged teams on both versions. All Calc Team on FFT, and my "smiling" Juggler Moogles in FFTA.

sad.gif . I heard it even has Cloud laugh.gif.

You're right about that, the game DOES have Cloud. But he isn't that useful. He has NOTHING in common with Cloud Strife from FF7. He is just...there.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is a good game.

I played this game, and beat it and I gotten every single secret things in it. (I think...) I don't really remember because I don't own this game. I enjoyed playing it though. (I borrowed it from a friend. ^_^ )

Although, I heard that the regular Final Fantasy Tactics (for Playstion) , was WAY better than this version. I think the storyline was different too.

i plaed that game. it a fun game i mostly use knights, blue mages, white mages and bowman. there all i need to win a game. its not a game i whould recomend to get but well thats just me.