xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
E-Sector

Super Smash Bros Meele 3!

Soon Super Smash bros 3 will lunch To the revolution system! :huh: I hope the following characters will be added:Koopa troopaKoopa paratroopaWarioWaluigiDaisyBalloon-FighterIkarusDeku-linkDaruniaMikauImpaVaatiOrcaQuillShadow Link/Dark Link?Skullkid med Majoras maskNabooruDarmaniSamus Aran i Dark o Light suitKing DededeKrystalPeppy HareSlippy ToadDiddy kong (alla andra Kongs)LyndisEliwoodHectorEirikaEphraimToadSomewhone more from F-ZeroMore Pokemon, or is that nessecery?(Please write down more characters you hope to be added)

it's good news indeed for those who like console's game. i don't play anymore on console so i can't give you an answer about this.anyway, enjoy the game! i heard (from you) that's very interesting.

E-Sector is right.This isn't news, this is your wishlist for characters. And its Super Smash Bros. Melee, and the new one is Super Smash Bros. Revolution. Your list seems fine, but I just hope there are no clones. Mario - wario, luigi - waluigi. Peach - Daisy.

Yeah I don't like clones either...like back in Mario Tennis when they threw in Waluigi and all those extra characters. I have high hopes for super smash brothers 3, just hope they don't do something sttupid and try to make it use the motion sensor or something. If they do that, I can going to shoot myself in the foot!!

Im not actually a great fan of the Super smash bros games, although they are good to play in moderation, but #3 shud be awsome, cus the new style link will be added ^_^..If there already talking about this game the now being produced do you think it could be a possability it could be a launch title for the Nintendo Revoloution ??

super smash brothers 3 is a game that's comming out? or is it already out? I MUST HAVE IT XDDDDDDssbm is so awesome, i have all the games and i need to add #3 to my collection X_X please tell me this is a real game =D

Super Smash Bros. Revolution has not come out yet, it is supposed to be a launch game for the Revolution. It will be coming soon, kinda,

If there already talking about this game the now being produced do you think it could be a possability it could be a launch title for the Nintendo Revoloution ??

It is surposed to be a launch.

Also, I hope it uses shell, I don't want to play with a different controller with different commands, how ever neat it will be.

I want it, I want it! T_T....However, I don't think that more Pokemon are really necessary. While people do OCCASIONALLY use them, they're not particularly great characters (minus Pikachu, I <3 teh lightning power. XD) and...other characters can easily overpower most of them.I think there should still be some sort of Pokemon battle arena though. Even though my love of Pokemon has almost completely faded, I'd still love to use that arena. The little pokeballs going everywhere just add to the frenzy.

yea please no more pokemon they are the worst characters... except Mewtwo is the only cool pokemon... funny because he really isnt a pokemon, just a clone of one i guess. Waluigi and Wario probably will b in the next one, u no how they are with wario and waluigi in mario related games. They aren't clones! clones characters are like pikachu and pichu. absolutely not necessary, besides alot of people like wario and waluigi, wario is my favorite super mario character, he even has alot of his own games and waluigi pairs up with wario to make the wicked brothers, that's bad a**. i've been playing smash brothers all in all for over six years, I've won twelve tournaments on it and counting once the new one comes out. They will probably make some characters more unique now like captain falcon to ganondorf... seriously, ganondorf is my actual favorite nintendo character pretty much, but i refuse to play him on that game. Marth and Roy make sense and they are cool being clones because it is like chooses two different versions of one style. Same for fox and falco... but pikachu and pichu are just stupid. If they add another pokemon in it, mew would be the only cool one, cuz the way mew and mewtwo fought back in the day i remember that. We need more fire emblem characters! that has got to be done, it is pretty much nintendo's most mature game and tons and tons of characters are bad a** on fire emblem.As for the controller, the standard wouldnt be bad, hopefully we can turn it on it's side to make the nintendo controller and use that, as long as we dont have to swing it and stuff, except for items and whatnot maybe that would be fun.This one better be fun and keep smash bros title and it's uniqueness as well :lol: